Top Ten Tuesday is now being hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. Each week there will be a question to answer and I am not sure how well I will do but I am going to try and do this as much as possible during the month, some of those questions are tough! 🙂
So glad Summer is here but man it needs to start acting like it! I am reading for hot days and NO RAIN!!!
Books On My Summer 2019 TBR
Hard to narrow down but here are a few I have on my TBR…lol
- Shadow of Night – Book two in the All Souls Trilogy and I am already reading this one as Barb and I are buddy reading this trilogy.
- The Book of Life – Book three in the All Souls Trilogy this is one of our August buddy reads and so curious to see how this trilogy is going to go.
- Word to the Wise – Another buddy read for Barb and I and I can’t wait to get all caught up in Briar Creek and Lindsay and Sully!!!
- Left Fur Dead – First time I have seen a rabbit in a cozy and it just looks so cute!
- Storm Blown – Not like I really need a book about storms but it’s always better to read about them then be in them, right?!
- A Small Zombie Problem – About a kid who has a zombie follow him home!
- The Haunting of Henry Davis – About a couple of kids who try and help find out what happened to a ghost.
- Little Darling – Been needing to get to this and heard good things so I really hope I like it! A mother of twins who witnessed someone trying to take her babies and replace them with creatures but nobody believes her as they think she is just to tired!
- The Long-Legged Fly – It’s a republished book from the 90’s about a PI in New Orleans.
- True Gold – I am sure you have seen this one a few times on my blog already but it’s a romantic suspense set in Alaska.