Top Ten Tuesday is now being hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. Each week there will be a question to answer and I am not sure how well I will do but I am going to try and do this as much as possible during the month, some of those questions are tough! 🙂
Reasons Why I Love Cozy Mysteries!
- I just love the small town setting.
- They normally have great characters that you just really like getting to know.
- I am a sucker for an amatuer slueth.
- They make me laugh and just overall feel good while reading/listening to them.
- I love that they have the funniest titles and cool covers!
Okay so that is just five but I have a hard time coming up with things so I will just list some favorites here. 🙂
- A Tourist Trap Mystery by Lynn Cahoon
- A Library Lovers Mystery by Jenn McKinlay
- A Kenni Lowry Mystery by Tonya Kappes
- A Mainely Needlepoint Mystery by Lea Wait
- A Cajun Country Mystery by Ellen Byron
Just to name a few. 😉