The Week in Review is where I combine Stacking the Shelves, The Sunday Post and It’s Monday! What are you reading? If you have never joined in on these meme’s you can check them out by clicking on the meme and it will take you to the host blog.
I hope everyone who celebrated had a great Thanksgiving! We went to some friends house and it was nice and now I am back on the Keto wagon…lol. I didn’t pig out but I did enjoy things that were not Keto…he he he. I have a close to a whole month to prepare for Christmas feasting. 🙂
Not much happened beside holiday happenings.
So I didn’t watch a whole lot but I did watch The House with the Clock in the Walls since we are having a showtime preview week. It was cute. Watched a couple of the new Hallmark Christmas movies and the normal background tv noise.
What you might have missed on my blog
- [1 Dec] Winter COYER has begun!
- [1 Dec] The Week In Review #276
- [2 Dec] Monthly Report ~ November
- [2 Dec] "Kaleb and Sahara’s Meeting with Sascha and Lucas" by Nalini Singh ★★★½
- [3 Dec] Apple Cider Slaying by Julie Anne Lindsey ★★★★
- [3 Dec] Gone with the Wool by Betty Hechtman ★★★★
- [4 Dec] Waiting on Wednesday ~The Guest List
- [4 Dec] "Housewarming at the Orchard" by Nalini Singh ★★★★★
- [5 Dec] There's A Murder Afoot by Vicki Delany ★★★★½
- [6 Dec] Friday Meme’s ~ Shunned and Dangerous
- [6 Dec] Spun Out by Lorelei James
Books I have added
- The Last Sister – I got offered to be on a blog tour for this one and I have wanted to try this author so I grabbed it. It’s about three sisters, their father’s murder and secrets. It’s the first in a new series that is a spin off of another series because it seems everyone liked the side character who is an FBI agent, so I am curious about this FBI guy…lol.
Books read last week
- Sauvigone for Good – The fourth and current book in the Wine Trail mystery series and it was good but still a bit bummed that I didn’t love this series as I love the authors first series.
- Death in the Park – This is the first book in the Firefly Junction mystery series and my first time with this author and I enjoyed it and will be continuing with the series soon.
I would also like to mention that I read the first 399 pages of The Stand (cause that was like finishing a whole book…lol) and will be continuing to read the next section of it in December as Barb and I continue to buddy read it. We broke it down into sections since we have the big ole honking 11153 page version! 🙂
- There’s a Murder Afoot – This is the newest book in the Sherlock Bookshop mystery series and it comes out in January and I am trying to get on top of my review ARCs for next year. I am about 52% into it and I am liking it.
- Casper Tock and the Everdark Wings – This is book one in The Unmapped Chronicles and it also comes out in January. It has a Narnia feel as Casper finds a new world when he hids in a grandfather clock. I am only about 50 pages into it but so far it’s good.
- Bury Your Dead – This is the sixth book in the Chief Inspector Gamache series. I am listening to this one and have about 7 hours and 30 minutes left.
What might be up next
How was your week? What did you get?