The Week in Review is where I combine Stacking the Shelves, The Sunday Post and It’s Monday! What are you reading? If you have never joined in on these meme’s you can check them out by clicking on the meme and it will take you to the host blog.
What a week! Classes are going well so far. Monday I got a call from Scholastic and they were needing some seasonal workers so I took that job as I needed something. So Tuesday I had to do a drug test, then Thursday was a refresher course and Friday was my first official day back to work there…I am happy to have a part-time job but goodness now I am so busy with the papers I have to write in English class (which are not that long but still I got to think of something to write…lol), and the online work in my Computer class, now work on the days I am not in school I am not sure when reading and blogging is going to happen. 🙂
Now I have been blogging like a mad woman trying to blog ahead so that I don’t have to worry too much about my blog and I do have Kathy doing her reviews on here to so at least my blog won’t be empty. 🙂 Just remember that if you comment and it takes me a bit to comment back that it’s cause I am a bit busy. I will try and comment when I can.
Other than that not much going on…lol. 🙂
Oh any Longmire fans out there! I can’t wait for the 23rd!!
What you might have missed on my blog
- [29 Aug] Wynonna Earp Volume 1: Homecoming (Wynonna Earp #1-6) by Beau Smith, Lora Innes, Chris Evenhuis ★★★★
- [29 Aug] Bryant & May on the Loose by ★★★★★
- [29 Aug] Release day Party ~Betting Off Dead
- [30 Aug] Pecan Pies and Homicides by Ellery Adams ★★★★½
- [30 Aug] Tuesday Teaser ~Spies and Spells
- [31 Aug] In the Barren Ground by Loreth Anne White ★★★★½
- [31 Aug] Black Powder War by Naomi Novik ★★★★★
- [1 Sep] Relic by Gretchen McNeil ★★★★
- [2 Sep] Friday Meme’s ~The Jersey Devil
- [2 Sep] The Sight by Chloe Neill ★★★★
- [3 Sep] Mum's the Word by Kate Collins ★★★★
- [4 Sep] The Week In Review #103
Books I have added
I love Alex Flinn’s retellings so I couldn’t help but grab up this one. 🙂
Audiobook from Tantor
Book two in the David Raker series…eek I haven’t listened to book one yet! 🙂
Overall, I think I did pretty good in not grabbing up to many books, but that is probably because I was too busy to look…lol.
Books read last week
- Murder Most Howl – This was another fun one in the Paws and Claws series and I enjoyed it.
- Beyond Dead – I must say was the strangest cozy I think I have ever read but after you get your head wrapped around the fact that the dead are still somewhat living in a weird afterlife setting it wasn’t to bad…lol.
- Whoever Fights Monsters – I have always found it interesting to read about serial killers and criminals in general. I have read other books that this author has done with another profiler and enjoyed them. It was a bit more gruesome listening to it but just as fascinating.
What might be up next
How was your week? What did you get?