The Week in Review is where I combine Stacking the Shelves, The Sunday Post and It’s Monday! What are you reading? If you have never joined in on these meme’s you can check them out by clicking on the meme and it will take you to the host blog.
Okay so nothing real exciting has happened this week at all. It was pretty boring…lol.
Blog news: Barb from Booker T’s Farm and I are hosting the Cloak and Dagger Challenge for any one who loves crime novels it will contain anything in the mystery/suspense/thriller/crime genre. We are waiting on our graphic but will be posting a sign up soon! Hope some of you will join in with us so we don’t feel lonely…lol.
I am also cohosting with Lexxie from Unconventional Book View the 2016 New Release Challenge again. We got started a bit late with it last year and it was our first year so hopefully we do better this year and we had 22 people sign up last time so I hope we get that many this time if not more! The sign up for this one just went live today!
And last but not least it’s getting close to Winter COYER time! I cohost this with two lovely ladies Berls from Fantasy is More Fun and Michelle from Because Reading! Sign up for this event is on the 21st! 🙂
What you might have missed on my blog
- [9 Nov] The Worlds Traveler by M.L. Roble ★★★
- [10 Nov] Tuesday Teaser: Powerless
- [10 Nov] Dragon Thief Promo
- [10 Nov] As Dead As It Gets by Katie Alender ★★★½
- [11 Nov] Waiting on Wednesday: The Doll’s House
- [11 Nov] Book Blast: Shattered Pieces
- [11 Nov] "Wonderment in Death" by ★★★★★
- [12 Nov] M9B Two for Thursday Book Blitz: A Whispered Darkness by Vanessa Barger and Fire in the Woods by Jennifer M. Eaton with Giveaway #T4T
- [12 Nov] Please Don't Tell My Parents I'm a Supervillain (Please Don't Tell My Parents, #1) by Richard Roberts ★★★★½
- [13 Nov] Audiobook review of Killer Run ★★★★½
- [13 Nov] Friday Meme’s: The Girl Who Ignored Ghost
- [13 Nov] Second Chance Summer by Jill Shalvis ★★★★½
- [13 Nov] The 33 T-shirt and Flashlight giveaway!
- [14 Nov] My To-Be-Read List ~ And the Winner is…
- [14 Nov] Green River Killer by Jeff Jensen, Jonathan Case ★★★★
- [15 Nov] 2016 New Release Challenge sign up!
- [15 Nov] The Week In Review #62
Books I have added
*hangs head in shame* I don’t know what happened with this week but OH MY, between the tempting emails about how this one is from the same author tempting me and just seeing books in a series that I have already read tempting me I failed really big time with the whole try not to get books from netgalley or edelweiss…sighs. Seems like the more I say I am not going to the more books I end up with. Book addiction. 🙂 The bright side most of them don’t have to be reviewed until next year. 🙂
See what I mean…oh boy…though most of them are series I am reading and two are graphics so those are quick reads…lol This is why I am going to sign up for the Blogger Shame Challenge that Anna at Herding Cats and Burning Soup is hosting…lol. 🙂
- Quiet Neighbors -seen that one on another blog and couldn’t help myself…lol.
- Betrayal – book three in the Demon Hunters series!! So excited I love Reece Foxjohn so I am excited to read his story!
- The Doll’s House – Book three in the Helen Grace series! They are pretty intense detective novels.
- Sutherland’s Secret – got an email about this one and well…one word…Highlander…lol. Okay maybe another word..kilts. 🙂
- Northwood – Look at that cover and well I just recently read The Beast of Barcroft and this is by the same author. 🙂
- The Art of Taming a Rake – Legendary Lovers series – read all but the first one in this series. 🙂
- Jack the Ripper – graphic novel about the famous serial killer…had to check that out!
- Harrow County – horror graphic novel and sounded cool…lol.
Books for Blog Tours:
- Hargrove House – haunted house need I say more…lol
Audiobook for review:
- Meet Me in Scotland -If your going to read a contemporary romance one set in Scotland is the way to go! I really enjoyed the first one!
Books read last week
Wow, look at me I did well this week…lol. 🙂
What might be up next
Have you joined Tsu yet? Come on over and friend me there: https://www.tsu.co/BMReviews