The Week in Review is where I combine Stacking the Shelves, The Sunday Post and It’s Monday! What are you reading? If you have never joined in on these meme’s you can check them out by clicking on the meme and it will take you to the host blog.
So I totally forgot to do a Monthly report for October so I just thought I would do a shortened version here and let you know my reading stats from Oct. 🙂 I read 21 books in October and that is really good for me. 🙂 Out of those 10 where audiobooks and two were graphic novels. I am doing really good with my challenges and can’t wait to search out some for next year…I have a challenge addiction as I really want to do them all but know I can’t so I try to limit it to a semi small amount. 🙂 I just need to get better about updating them cause that sort of fail by the wayside…lol.
Its getting cold here in Missouri and I am not ready for this type of weather! We did have a couple days of nice 70 degrees weather but now it’s back to nasty. I want my spring and summer back! I like the holidays that happen this time of year but not so much the weather. I don’t think I could ever live up north…lol.
I don’t know if anyone else is having problems but the time change is totally effecting my sleep or I something is wrong with me…lol. I swear I haven’t slept a good night sleep since the change and I am not sure why. I keep getting up at like 2am and when I finally go back to sleep it’s time to get up. 🙁 I might need to invest in some sort of sleep aid but really don’t want too maybe I will look for a natural one.
I am giving Nanowrimo a shot and I am at little over 12,000 words now if I can just stick to it…lol. It blows my mind that you can put out a 50,000 book in a month. If I do it I am not sure exactly how good it will be…lol. 🙂
Well, I was wordy today. 🙂
What you might have missed on my blog
- [2 Nov] Love Overboard by Janet Evanovich ★★★½
- [3 Nov] Fangs for the Memories (Half-Moon Hollow, #4.5) by Molly Harper ★★★★
- [4 Nov] Vengeance (Outage #3) by T.W. Piperbrook ★★★½
- [4 Nov] Hell's Foundations Quiver by David Weber ★★★★
- [5 Nov] M9B Two for Thursday Book Blitz: Shadows Fall Away by Kit Forbes and Last Siege of Haven (The Undertakers #4) by Ty Drago with Giveaway #T4T
- [5 Nov] Monsterland by Michael Phillip Cash ★★★½
- [6 Nov] Friday Meme’s: Death Before Decaf
- [6 Nov] The Nightingale Before Christmas by ★★★★★
- [7 Nov] My TBR List: November~Let’s Vote!
- [7 Nov] Never Smile at Strangers by Jennifer Jaynes ★★★½
- [8 Nov] The Week In Review #61
Books I have added
I was very bad this week. 🙂 I keep telling myself I am going to be good in 2016 but I have a feeling book banning is not something I can do. 🙂
The first three are from series I have so well couldn’t help but get those, then the other two well…lol. 🙂
Audios for review:
- If Walls Could Talk – 1.99
- Past Crimes – 1.99
- The Soft Touch – .99
- The Healer – .99
- Lowcountry Boil – .99
- In Silent Craves – .99
- On Her Fathers Grave – .99
Seen some on my amazon wishlist that was on sale so couldn’t help myself…that one click addiction! 🙂
See something you like, remember to check to see if it’s still free. 🙂
Books read last week
What might be up next
Have you joined Tsu yet? Come on over and friend me there: https://www.tsu.co/BMReviews