The Week in Review is where I combine Stacking the Shelves, The Sunday Post and It’s Monday! What are you reading? If you have never joined in on these meme’s you can check them out by clicking on the meme and it will take you to the host blog.
We got some rain! The nice kind and not like that stuff everyone else has been getting! No flooding. We are to get more today so hopefully it’s not going to be the flooding kind.
So dad’s phone wouldn’t work and so I got a new phone so I could pass down my phone because he really just uses it for facebook messenger and calling my brother…lol. I was like I can do this, I can figure out how to activate it without having to go to Boost Mobile as we don’t have one in town and would have to go two towns over…OMG! I spent half my day I swear trying to get things right using the chat on their website. I don’t think the first person knew what they were doing, the second person was better but accidently put my dads number on mine, so it had all my info and his number…lol. The third person was great though and seem to know what they were doing thank goodness because they even was able to transfer dads number to my old phone. I feel like I missed half of Saturday because of this ugh. It’s done though but next time I am taking it to the Boost people even if I feel it’s a waste of gas!
I watched a lot of things this week. I only have two episodes left of season four of Virgin River (they have messed that up so much it really is it’s own entity with just the names of the characters from the books) it’s a trainwreck that me and Barb keep watching…lol. I also finished up the last two very long episodes of Stranger Things, I was kind of hoping that was the end and it was wrapping up nicely until the very last and then I found out there is one more season. I mean how many times can they get rid of the same thing in different forms.
My week was kind of quiet except for the phone hassle…lol. Have a great week and happy reading!
What you might have missed on my blog
- [24 Jul] The Week In Review #413
- [25 Jul] "Human Nature" by Eileen Wilks ★★★★
- [28 Jul] Project X by Stuart Gibbs ★★★★
- [29 Jul] Driven by Kelley Armstrong ★★★★
Books I have added
- How to Woo a Wallflower – I just wanted a historical. 🙂
Books read last week
- In a Rogue’s Arms – This was a fun one that was kind of a Robin Hood retelling.
- How to Ride a Dragon’s Storm – Such a fun series! This is book 7.
- Tyrannosaurus Wrecks – I really like this series! Only one more to catch up on the series well till the new one comes out. 🙂
- A Perilous Pal – Though not a fan of reluctant sleuths, I still really enjoyed this one and OMG the ending!
- Outlander – Enjoying this one more than I thought I would! I am probably around half way through it. 🙂
- One Wish – This is an okay historical western romance.
- Death, Diamonds, and Deceptions – I am enjoying this one. It’s the 5th book in the Gilded Age Mystery series.
What might be up next
Not sure but lots of eARCs for ARC August. 🙂
How was your week? What did you get?