The Week in Review is where I combine Stacking the Shelves, The Sunday Post and It’s Monday! What are you reading? If you have never joined in on these meme’s you can check them out by clicking on the meme and it will take you to the host blog.
Slow down November your going to fast!!!!!
So not much going on here but the normal fall/winter things like stacking wood, building fires, getting frustrated cause fire won’t burn type things. 🙂 Oh and just trying to keep warm. It’s so weird that one day will be like 70 and the next one 40! The weather is so messed up.
Hope you all have a great week and happy reading!
What you might have missed on my blog
- [31 Oct] The Week In Review #375
- [1 Nov] "Cipher" by Larissa Ione ★★★
- [2 Nov] Faithless by Hunter Shea ★★★
- [3 Nov] Waiting on Wednesday ~ Anybody Here Seen Frenchie?
- [3 Nov] The Shadow of Saganami by David Weber ★★★★★
- [5 Nov] Magic Misled by Keri Arthur ★★★★
Books I have added
- Once Upon a Tim – This sounds like a cute kind of fairytale type middle grade book. It’s by the same author that writes the Spy School series and was a total surprise!! Thanks Simon and Schuster!
Won on Goodreads!
- A Plus One for Murder – I love Laura Bradford, so I am excited to have one the first book in her new series!!! I love the concept, it’s a Friend for Hire mystery…lol. She starts a business hiring herself out to be peoples friend. 🙂
Books read last week
- Temptation Ridge – I really like this series, it’s just so sweet and full of great characters.
- Eddie Whatever – I highly recommend this to anyone who reads middle grade, I think it’s probably my favorite contemporary middle grade.
- On the Lamb – I will admit I haven’t been a huge fan of this series, but I have been reading as part of a series readalong in a discord group I am in and finally 4 times a charm as I actually kind of liked this one…lol.
- The Taken – First in a trilogy I think and it was okay but not really want I thought it was going to be and not real sure if I will continue series.
- Mastermind – I am liking this but at the same time it seems a bit far fetched at times. I am about 36% into it.
- Killer Research – Was totally not on my tbr but when it came in on overdrive it was sort of a drop all things and read sort of situation as this is the latest in my favorite series. 🙂 Just started so only 11% into it.
- Reliquary – I am enjoying this audiobook but didn’t have a lot of time to devote to it this past week but will finish it this week as I am 372/461.
- Spy School at Sea – I also didn’t have much time for this one this week, so hoping to get a lot more on this one done this week. Only like 3 chapters in.
What might be up next
How was your week? What did you get?