The Week in Review is where I combine Stacking the Shelves, The Sunday Post and It’s Monday! What are you reading? If you have never joined in on these meme’s you can check them out by clicking on the meme and it will take you to the host blog.
Still having back problems but other than that not a whole lot to talk about. Could have storms, hopefully they pass us by!
I did watch Firestarter Rekindled on Peacock, it was a two parter and not to bad. Other than that didn’t really watch anything new.
Have a great week and happy reading!
What you might have missed on my blog
- [3 Oct] The Week In Review #371
- [4 Oct] Book Review: The Lighthouse Witches by C.J. Cooke ★★★★★
- [5 Oct] Review of Cranky Chicken ★★★★
- [6 Oct] Anticipated Reads Fourth Quarter!!
- [6 Oct] Somebody Tell Aunt Tillie We're In Trouble! by Christiana Miller ★★
- [7 Oct] Mini Reviews ~ A couple of review books I have read
- [8 Oct] Friday Meme’s ~ Relic
- [8 Oct] Somebody Tell Aunt Tillie We're Kidnapping Cupid! by Christiana Miller ★★★
Books I have added
Books read last week
- The Final Twist – Third book in the Colter Shaw series and I really enjoyed it. 4 stars
- The Burglar’s Ball – Second book in the Jane Austen Investigates series and it was cute. It’s a young Jane Austen. 4 stars
- Jurassic Park – Although it was really sciency I still enjoyed it. I felt like it was a lot different than the movie so now I need to watch the original movie and see how different…lol. 4 stars
- Spy School British Invasion – The seventh book in the Spy School series and it was another solid quirk, fun book. 3 stars
- Relic – I am really enjoying this but probably shouldn’t have read it same time as Jurassic Park because of all the DNA talk in this one! To much science at once…lol. I am probably around 60% into it.
- What Lives in the Woods – This is a fun creepy middle grade and I am 52% into it.
- Blister – Doesn’t read much like a horror yet and will probably put it down for now because I need to read something before it. 20% in.
- The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue – I just don’t get the hype, this is boring so far. Only 25% into it so hopefully it picks up.
- The Last House on Needless Street – So the horror book club I am in are reading this one and Blister and I just found out this one we discuss first so need to get to reading on it!
What might be up next
How was your week? What did you get?