The Week in Review is where I combine Stacking the Shelves, The Sunday Post and It’s Monday! What are you reading? If you have never joined in on these meme’s you can check them out by clicking on the meme and it will take you to the host blog.
So this week I have suffered from an allergy/sinus cold thing and most of the time I was asleep instead of reading. It really sucked because I really hate not reading and know I don’t feel well when I can’t concentrate on reading nor have a desire to read. 🙁 By Friday was starting to feel better and went to Walmart and got caught out in a down pour! I was like great this is going to be so good for my sniffles. As of right now I still have a clogged up nose, but feel much better. At least I don’t feel like I can’t do anything but sleep..lol. I love spring and normally don’t have spring allergies as mine usually act up in the fall but if this is any indication of how the allergy season is going to go, I am not sure I am going to like it at all. Blah.
What you might have missed on my blog
- [13 Apr] The Scourge of God by S.M. Stirling ★★★★★
- [13 Apr] Cover Re-Reveal: Skeleton Lake by Angelia Kulig
- [14 Apr] Tuesday Teaser: The Replaced
- [14 Apr] Silent Night by C. J. Kyle ★★★★★
- [15 Apr] Waiting on Wednesday: Boundary Crossed and City of Fae
- [15 Apr] Queen of Hearts by Rhys Bowen ★★★★
- [16 Apr] M9B Two for Thursday Book Blitz: A Shimmer of Angels and A Slither of Hope by Lisa M. Basso with Giveaway #T4T
- [16 Apr] Luck Uglies: Forked-Tongue Charmer by Paul Durham ★★★★
- [16 Apr] It’s time for #dustoffyourbookshelf
- [17 Apr] Hidden by Benedict Jacka ★★★★
- [17 Apr] Friday Meme’s
- [18 Apr] The Cemetery Boys by Heather Brewer ★★½
- [18 Apr] The Week In Review: #33 – Alerrrrgies
Books I have added
Tried to be better this week and got accepted to review this one by Revell for their tour.
From the IRead Book Tours:
So I got part 1-5 of Aoleon: The Martian Girl to review and even though they all have different covers I opted to just put the cover for part one on here. 🙂 This looks like a super cute kids series. Each section gets it’s own review so you will be seeing these all pop up next month about one a week.
Audiobook to review:
I am so loving this series and can’t wait to get to this one!!!!
All of these books but Boundary Crossed, which was $1.99 ($4.99 without kindle first) with kindle first, was free at time of grab. 🙂
I kind of went a bit freebie happy this week…lol.
Books read last week
I couldn’t decide what to read cause of my allergy mess and kept going back and forth through these books and never could settle on any of them..so hopefully I will make up for it this week. 🙂
What might be up next
Have you joined Tsu yet? Come on over and friend me there: https://www.tsu.co/BMReviews