The Week in Review is where I combine Stacking the Shelves, The Sunday Post and It’s Monday! What are you reading? If you have never joined in on these meme’s you can check them out by clicking on the meme and it will take you to the host blog.
So this week seem to fly by but I think mostly because I have been trying to cram my brain with all things Color Street trying to learn how to promote, get hostess signed up for parties, etc. It is way more to take in than I thought and I didn’t read much!
I had my official launch party for Color Street yesterday and have a group now on facebook called Nail Styling with Stormi! If you are curious about dry nail polish and want to join my group then come on over!(You can view the live launch and see a bunch of nails, so pretty!) 🙂 As soon as I get my kit I will be doing a live unboxing so you can see my face and I will be totally nervous…lol. There is something totally different about making a video and actually going live on my facebook group…lol.
Gardening news! I have some almost ripe tomatoes and lots of flowers on my bell pepper plants! My zucchini didn’t do well and so we planted another one and so maybe it will take. I have baby broccoli! Also those onions where grown by buying some in the store and using the green part and planting the white onion part, the green stock grows back and I just clip what I need. 🙂
Oh also yesterday was my birthday so not only did I have my launch party but I had a unexpected invite to grab a bite to eat before the online party.
So not real healthy but hey, they treated me so I couldn’t say no and it was my B-day those calories don’t count, right?! 😉 That is my crazy aunt making the face…lol.
Well, I have ramble a lot today so happy reading and have a safe week!
What you might have missed on my blog
- [5 Jul] The Week In Review #307
- [6 Jul] Shatter the Earth by Karen Chance ★★★★
- [7 Jul] TTT ~ Authors I’ve Read the Most Books By
- [8 Jul] Waiting on Wednesday ~ The Woods are Always Watching
- [8 Jul] The Last Widow by Karin Slaughter ★★★★★
- [9 Jul] The Amelia Six by Kristin L. Gray
- [10 Jul] A Conspiracy of Bones by Kathy Reichs ★★★
- [11 Jul] No One Saw by Beverly Long ★★★★
Books I have added
Nothing, to busy to look…lol.
Books read last week
- No One Saw – So I am a bad book blogger and forgot I was on a tour for this one, so had to hurry up and get it done even though it didn’t get up on time at least it’s up. I really liked it!
- The Institute – I liked it but I think it’s most because I listened to it cause I think I could have gotten bored just reading about a boy trying to escape an institute. 🙂
- The Echo Killing – This one was okay, still not sure if I like the MC or not…lol.
- The Unready Queen – I should have finished this but since I had to slip in the above book I didn’t get it finished.
- Blameless – I am listening to this one and about halfway through it.
- Peace Talks – I only got about 10% into it before having to put it aside for above book…I really want to get back into this one!
- The Snow – Kind of a apocalyptic snowstorm with shadow things type of read…lol. It’s okay. Short listen so almost done.
What might be up next
How was your week? What did you get?