The Week in Review is where I combine Stacking the Shelves, The Sunday Post and It’s Monday! What are you reading? If you have never joined in on these meme’s you can check them out by clicking on the meme and it will take you to the host blog.
Another week and pretty much same old thing. Even though a lot of things have opened up we still don’t go out much, our only luxury is hitting our favorite Chinese place after church since we can go inside now. We haven’t ventured out to any other places. We never do anything for Memorial Day anyway so that won’t be any different. Hardly anyone in our area wears mask so I always feel stupid going out with it but I do anyway cause of dad. He is older and more susceptible to things and I won’t be the cause of him getting sick.
Weather wise it’s been chilly, then rainy/storms then a couple day break but then starting on Monday it shows storms all week again and I am so sick of rain. I don’t want a drought but a month off of rain would be nice!
We watched Survive the Night starring Bruce Willis and Chad Michael Murray and it was okay, dad enjoyed it. It was about a family trying to make it through the night after a couple robbers (one who was unhinged) needs a doctor (Murray) to stitch one of them up. It was nothing original but entertaining enough.
Still playing Guns of Glory and I think I have finally messed up the tendons in my wrist from holding the phone a certain way as it really hurts and is tingly but still I want to play…lol. I have let up a little but not much but I fear I am going to have to limit my phone game playing if I can. Here are pics of what it looks like, each person has their own castle in an alliance.
What you might have missed on my blog
- [17 May] The Week In Review #300
- [18 May] A Marked Man by Barbara Hamilton ★★★★★
- [19 May] TTT ~ Reasons Why I Love Cozy Mysteries!
- [20 May] Waiting on Wednesday ~ Devil and the Dark Water & A Peculiar Peril
- [20 May] Smoke Bitten by Patricia Briggs ★★★★
- [21 May] Lost Books and Old Bones by Paige Shelton ★★★★
- [21 May] The Loch Ness Papers by Paige Shelton ★★★★
- [21 May] The Stolen Letter by Paige Shelton ★★★★
- [22 May] Pathways by Mercedes Lackey, Cody Martin ★★★
- [22 May] Friday Meme’s ~The Fallen Girls
Books I have added
- No One Saw – Read book one in February and so when I was sent a link to this one and asked if I wanted to read it for blog tour I jumped on it. I really enjoyed the first one Ten Days Gone so can’t wait to see if book two is just as good!
- Dwarf Story – For Arty to miss a day of school, either he is very, very sick or a fairytale-character turf-war has begun in his backyard — such as what begins this particular Wednesday. Not sure about you but this sentence made me want this…lol. Hope it’s cute.
Books read last week
- The Stolen Letter – The latest book in the Scottish Bookshop Mystery. I enjoyed it and just love the Scottish setting!
- And Then There Were None – Been wanting to read this one for a while so I am glad that Barb and I buddy read this one and can see why those who have read it really like it. Also I can see a lot of newer books that have taken from this close circle mystery.
- Death Brings a Shadow – This is the latest book in The Gilded Age Mystery series and I really liked it! I just love historical mysteries! I also like being caught up on another series…lol.
- The Mouse Watch – This is cute and I could finish it if I could just concentrate on reading. Audios are my thing right now cause I can’t seem to put down my phone game! 50% into it.
- The Fallen Girls – Like I needed to start another book but I have a blog tour coming up so I must get this one read!
- Titan’s Day – Not really read on it but I need to so I am putting it here.
- How The Light Gets In – I need to get into this series more if I am going to catch up this year as it is a goal. This is #9 and #16 comes out in September so would like to be caught up by then if I can! 🙂
What might be up next
How was your week? What did you get?