The Week in Review is where I combine Stacking the Shelves, The Sunday Post and It’s Monday! What are you reading? If you have never joined in on these meme’s you can check them out by clicking on the meme and it will take you to the host blog.
So another week down and I can’t believe we are on the last week of February all ready!
So I got a couple of cool this this week one being a new phone which I needed but the downside is learning the ends and outs again…lol. Then I got a new kindle fire 10 inch which is really cool! And my cover for it is super adorable!
Then my dad finally built the bookcase I have been wanting in my room! It’s so cool and I am still going through my books deciding which ones get to go on the awesome new bookcase!
He is still working on putting the trim on it. You can see the trim better on the picture with my kindle. It goes all along that wall which is about nine feet, so it’s a nice one! It is a process reorganizing your books! :\ I am going through them and picking out ones I don’t think I want to read any more and I think a trip to the used bookstore is in order. I might do some post on my blog asking people if they think I should keep or toss (to the bookstore of course) some books I am not sure of. 🙂
I haven’t watched a lot this week so mainly just my Scarecrow and Mrs. King rewatch and then I did get to see Dolittle which I thought was fun!
Well, I think that is about it for this week! Have a great week and happy reading!
What you might have missed on my blog
- [23 Feb] The Week In Review #288
- [24 Feb] Cast in Deception by Michelle Sagara ★★★★
- [25 Feb] TTT ~ Characters I’d Follow On Social Media
- [26 Feb] Movie Spotlight ~ The Way Back ~ Giveaway
- [26 Feb] Cast in Oblivion by Michelle Sagara ★★★★
- [27 Feb] A Murderous Relation by Deanna Raybourn ★★★★½
- [28 Feb] Friday Meme’s ~A Murderous Relation
- [28 Feb] Come Tumbling Down by Seanan McGuire ★★★
- [29 Feb] Christine by Stephen King ★★★★
Books I have added
Books read last week
- Monsterland Reanimated – Slow to start but ended up being pretty good.
- Death Without Company – The first book was just okay so glad this one was a step above and better. I hope the series just continues to get better as we go!
- The Hand on the Wall – Great into a trilogy and answered all my questions!
- Here Comes the Body – I thought this was an okay first in series, I think I could have enjoyed it more if I was in the mood. I can’t believe I wasn’t in the mood for a cozy! What?!
- Head Games – This is the second volume and to be honest half the time I don’t get this series and it’s kind of weird and not really a lot going on but at the same time I keep grabbing the next volume! LOL
I know it looks like I read a lot but some of these were pretty short and of course a graphic novel but still I did good! 🙂
- The Good Killer – I have no room for books that just don’t jive with me and I am bummed cause this was on my anticipated list I believe and I just didn’t like how it was written. I don’t mind multiple POV’s but I draw the line when it seems like everyone has a pov and there is already five main ones, so the secondary characters don’t need them too! 🙁 I am in a picky mood this year.
- Christine – I have a print copy but mostly listening to the audio and so far I like it though I don’t feel a lot of stuff has happened. The car though is pretty creepy and the way Arnie acts around it is very weird…lol. I am 5 hours in and it’s a 19 hour listen.
- A Murderous Relation – Yay, so glad to be finally reading this one! Just getting started but I just know it’s going to be good!
- Murder in the First Edition – About a couple hours into this one and so far it’s good. Working on getting caught up on my, what seems like, endless amount of cozies. 🙂
What might be up next
How was your week? What did you get?