The Week in Review is where I combine Stacking the Shelves, The Sunday Post and It’s Monday! What are you reading? If you have never joined in on these meme’s you can check them out by clicking on the meme and it will take you to the host blog.
So we had our first decent snow and well we got lucky and it was only a couple inches! Thank goodness! We really need a couple of nice sunny days to dry out though but we are not getting it as it’s going to rain today and some more during the week. The thing is we really need some wood delivered and I am afraid the truck will get stuck if he tries bringing it and our wood is running low.:( So we really really need some sunny days!
So I finally watched Lady and the Tramp (not the cartoon) and it was cute. I also started watching Ragnarok on Netflix and it’s kind of a slow burn about a young man who seems to have Thor like abilities and a really creepy family of baddies. It’s not bad and I am curious to see what happens.
Not much else to report so happy reading and have a great week!
What you might have missed on my blog
- [3 Feb] Monthly Report ~ January
- [3 Feb] Cat's Lair by Christine Feehan ★★
- [4 Feb] The Magnificent Monsters of Cedar Street by Lauren Oliver ★★
- [5 Feb] Waiting on Wednesday ~Hollow Dolls
- [5 Feb] Shadow Hunter by BR Kingsolver ★★★½
- [6 Feb] Mini Reviews #39
- [7 Feb] Friday Meme’s ~ The Last Sister
- [7 Feb] "Baubles & Ben" by Nalini Singh ★★★★½
- [8 Feb] Mini Reviews ~ Three Buddy reads!
- [9 Feb] The Week In Review #286
Books I have added
I do great one week and fail the next…lol. 🙂
- The Slug Queen – You might remember me listing this on my anticipated middle grade reads so I had to grab it. 🙂 Kid stealing tooth fairies!! 🙂
- The Secret Notebook – A middle grade mystery and for some reason I am really in a MG genre kind of mood. Riley is entrusted with a special notebook to keep safe but others want it.
- The Vacation – I read Lies by this author and enjoyed it and I have another of his that I need to get to but when I got the email about this one I couldn’t help but grab it! A group of vacationing families and things go horribly wrong!
Books read last week
- The Last Sister – Never read this author but will be trying to find some of her other books as this one was really good!
- A Field Guide to Homicide – My second favorite series from this author and I enjoyed it.
- Lady Jane and the Howl in the Dark – This was an interesting historical mystery.
- Here Comes the Body – First in a new series by one of my favorite cozy authors writing under a different name. It’s Ellen Byron from the Cajun Country mysteries so I hope I enjoy it just as much as her other series!
- The Hand on the Wall – I got this from overdrive finally and so I couldn’t wait and jumped into it kind of putting the cozy on hold…lol. I need to find out what happens in the conclusion of the Truly Devious trilogy!
- Death Without Company – So far I am liking it a bit more than book one so maybe there is hope for it. 🙂
- Murder in the Locked Library – I have been needing to catch up on some cozies and so I decided to work on this one as I only have two before I am caught up.
Oh and still working on The Stand (on page 980 of 1153), just tired of putting it’s pic on here…lol.
What might be up next
How was your week? What did you get?