The Week in Review is where I combine Stacking the Shelves, The Sunday Post and It’s Monday! What are you reading? If you have never joined in on these meme’s you can check them out by clicking on the meme and it will take you to the host blog.
I am so sick and tired of cold weather, of snow and ice. I don’t see how any of you up north deal with it..ugh. I would have to fly south for the winter if I lived up north. 🙂 It’s bad enough here in Missouri. So it’s nice to see the sun finally out and the snow melted, but now we have mud problems and are about to get stuck..lol. I live out in the country down a dirt lane, so yeah..not fun. Other than that I don’t have anything of interest to report..lol.
What you might have missed on my blog
- [23 Feb] The City of Blood by Frédérique Molay ★★★★
- [23 Feb] Murder at the Reinhart|Part One:Laura Bradford
- [24 Feb] How to Plan a Wedding for a Royal Spy by Vanessa Kelly ★★★★
- [24 Feb] Murder at the Reinhart|Part Two: Laura Bradford
- [25 Feb] The Protector's War by S.M. Stirling ★★★★★
- [25 Feb] Waiting on Wednesday: Prudence
- [26 Feb] Audioreview of Carrots ★★★★
- [27 Feb] Scorpion Mountain by John Flanagan ★★★★★
- [27 Feb] Friday Meme’s: RED
- [28 Feb] What the Bride Didn't Know by Kelly Hunter ★★★★
- [28 Feb] Winter #COYER Update: Last week 🙁
- [28 Feb] Scavenger Hunt|COYER
- [28 Feb] Murder at the Reinhart|Round Three Results
- [1 Mar] The Week In Review #27
- [1 Mar] Monthly Challenge Update: February
Books I have added
See something you like..make sure you look before you click as some might not be free anymore.
I was very naughty with the freebies but I blame it on Mandy from The Reading Diaries she is a bad influence. 😉
Print from publisher for tour:
My picture of this one was just not working out. 🙁
I squeed when I pulled this one out of the package!!! My favorite author and I have been really wanting to read this one!! 🙂
Books read last week
I am really enjoying Mist of Midnight. Dauntless is kind of slow it seems all they do if frolic in the woods, so I am having a hard time with this one. 🙁 Anyone read it?
Also I am not sure if I will continue with Vanishing Girls s as I started it and right off the bat the teenagers are having a party in the barn with a lot of alcohol and it seems that their parents don’t care..someone had to buy at that beer. I do not like teenage drinking parties in YA novels as I don’t condone it, I know it happens but I don’t think it belongs in a book for teens to read about. 🙁 I have only made it to 7% and I hate it so I am not sure about continuing. If you have read it can you tell me if it will redeem itself if I keep going?
What might be up next
Have you joined Tsu yet? Come on over and friend me there: https://www.tsu.co/BMReviews