The Week in Review is where I combine Stacking the Shelves, The Sunday Post and It’s Monday! What are you reading? If you have never joined in on these meme’s you can check them out by clicking on the meme and it will take you to the host blog.
I feel like the month is going by to fast and I have to many books and end of the year post I want to do and not enough time! Slowdown December!
Our weather so far hasn’t been to bad except today it’s suppose to be a wintery mix and Monday snow, but maybe it won’t be to bad. Then the sun comes back out and gets into the high 40’s and low 50’s which is good for this time of the year. I am most worried about Jan. and Feb. as those are usually are worst months. I am counting down the days till spring. 🙂
Have a great week and happy reading!
What you might have missed on my blog
- [15 Dec] The Week In Review #278
- [16 Dec] All You Need by Lorelei James ★★★★½
- [17 Dec] 2020 Anticipated Books (Jan-March)
- [18 Dec] Waiting on Wednesday ~ The Goodbye Man
- [18 Dec] The Night Agent by Matthew Quirk ★★★★
- [19 Dec] Review of Iron and Magic ~ Two Bloggers One Series
- [20 Dec] Friday Meme’s ~ Good Girls Lie
- [20 Dec] "Romancing Drew" by Nalini Singh ★★★½
Books I have added
- The Good Killer – You will see this one mentioned in my anticipated reads as I am very curious about it so glad I got ahold of it. I am interested in the premise and hope it becomes a favorite! It’s about a man who kills a bad guy saving people but being in the limelight brings back some people from his past and it’s not a good thing.
- Ten Days Gone – Those darn emails from pubs…lol. This one is about a serial killer and they know when he will kill now they need to find him.
Books read last week
- Iron and Magic – It took till almost the end of this one to figure out why we needed to read it before the we read the last Kate Daniels. I still don’t like Huh but I love Elara! It was a decent read.
- Snowball – Now this is my kind of Christmas book! 🙂
- Casper Tock and the Everdark Wings – This was a fun MG adventure book full of cute characters! My favorite was the tiny dragon Arlo!
- A Bidder End – I enjoyed this one and it gets me caught up on one more series!
- Good Girls Lie – I need to get back to this one as I didn’t read any on it.
- Puppy Christmas – Just getting this one started. I thought I should read at least one Christmas romance for the season and it started out super cute! 🙂
- The Stand – It will be on this list a while…lol.
- Cold Days – So close to finishing it out but still have around 4 hours left out of close to 19, I do think it’s the longest one in the series!
What might be up next
How was your week? What did you get?