The Week in Review is where I combine Stacking the Shelves, The Sunday Post and It’s Monday! What are you reading? If you have never joined in on these meme’s you can check them out by clicking on the meme and it will take you to the host blog.
This week had less excitement thank goodness but Scooby is still in his skirt of shame because they said he still can’t lick on himself and he is the lickingest dog I have ever seen! It’s also a pain to have to watch him outside while he does his business cause he can’t be around the little hussy! 🙁 🙂
The weather is getting cooler and I think we are about to the end of the 70 degree weather. 🙁 I am just never ready for colder weather. I can feel a winter blues depression already setting in!
My watching and reading was hindered by stacking wood getting ready for winter…blah. I did manage to watch a few things, Pumpkinhead (1988) my first time watching this and it was cool, American Werewolf in London (1981), I always liked this one! I also watched a really funny one called Attack of the Giant Leeches (1959), I think this one should get a remake! With the effects of today those leeches could look so cool instead of looking like people in leech costumes! 🙂 I feel like I am leaving out a horror movie but can’t think of it, watched so many they are starting to mess together! 🙂 Oh and I watched the new Good Witch Halloween Special yesterday! I just love that show!
Have a great week and happy reading!
What you might have missed on my blog
- [20 Oct] The Week In Review #270
- [21 Oct] Little House on the Prairie by Laura Ingalls Wilder ★★★★
- [23 Oct] Waiting on Wednesday ~Mistletoe
- [23 Oct] On the Banks of Plum Creek by Laura Ingalls Wilder ★★★★★
- [24 Oct] The Long Call by Ann Cleeves ★★★
- [24 Oct] The Monster of Elendhaven by Jennifer Giesbrecht ★★★
- [25 Oct] Friday Meme’s ~ Needful Things
- [25 Oct] Wicked Wings by Keri Arthur ★★★★
Books I have added
I got nothing!! 🙂
Books read last week
- Close to You – A decent psychological thriller about a woman who sees her dead husband in a recent photo and doesn’t understand what is going on because she knows he is dead she killed him. I think the twist at the end saved this one from being just okay to oh wow that was good I didn’t see that coming.
- The Whisper Man – A tad disappointing as I wanted more Whisper Man and it was more about them trying to catch who they thought it was. I wanted whispering in the window, I wanted it to be creepy but it wasn’t. It was just your run of the mill thriller.
- Beneath London’s Fog – Was hoping to get this one finished but I didn’t quite make it, but I was close. It’s okay but not anything great. I am about 70% done with it.
- Slash – I just started this one so not far into it for an opinion.
- HEX – Still working my way through this one with the readalong. It’s not bad and kind of curious how it’s going to end.
- The Long Call – So close to finishing this one too! It’s okay but not real impressed with some things. I have 3.5 hours left.
- The Brutal Telling – I am enjoying this one and pretty close to getting it done as well! I am trying really hard to work my way through this series! I have about 4.5 hours left.
What might be up next
How was your week? What did you get?