The Week in Review is where I combine Stacking the Shelves, The Sunday Post and It’s Monday! What are you reading? If you have never joined in on these meme’s you can check them out by clicking on the meme and it will take you to the host blog.
The weather everywhere is so weird these days. We at least got one fairly nice week without rain but we had one night in the 40’s which is so weird for Spring in Missouri, normally we are so hot. This coming week is filled with scattered showers all week again. I hope they scatter somewhere else. 🙂 Never thought I would say I wouldn’t mind a drought for at least a month.
Not a lot going on here beside weird weather.
What I have watched
So I watched a new Netflix movie called Murder Mystery and it reminded me of why I don’t like Adam Sandler movies. I just find him so stupid but it got a tiny bit better one the murders started happening. I just am not a fan of a lot of the comedians these days, I like my old school ones. Also finished season 4 of Lucifer and I didn’t really like how Netflix took the show but by the end it was okay but then I didn’t like how it ended and wonder exactly what they are going to do for the fifth and final season because of how they ended this one. Also watched Discovery of Witches again. :)Still working on Outlander with a few episodes at a time, I like it but in small doses.
What you might have missed on my blog
- [10 Jun] Volume Two by Julie Ann Walker ★★★★
- [11 Jun] Mini Reviews ~Cedar Cove series 3,4, and 5
- [12 Jun] Waiting on Wednesday ~True Gold
- [12 Jun] Ghost of a Chance by Yasmine Galenorn ★★★★
- [13 Jun] Something Borrowed, Something Mewed by Bethany Blake ★★★★
- [14 Jun] Friday Meme’s ~ The Girl in Red
- [14 Jun] Rainy Day Friends by Jill Shalvis ★★★★
- [15 Jun] Little Girl Missing by J.G. Roberts ★★★½
- [16 Jun] The Week In Review #252
Books I have added
- True Gold – You might have seen this on my WoW post. I got accepted the day after my post. 🙂 Romantic suspense set in Alaska, sounded cool.
Books read last week
- A Discovery of Witches – You will see my review on Thursday, but let’s just say I really enjoyed it. I probably liked it more than the first time I read it. 🙂
- Little Girl Missing – Was asked if I could squeeze in a tour book and it sounded cool so I did…lol. It was a pretty decent start to a new British Crime series.
- The Lonely Dead – YA mystery about a girl who can hear the dead. It was okay but nothing real great.
- The Girl in Red – Probably would have finished it if I didn’t put it on hold for the book above. It’s really not a fast paced read and you know how I prefer them faster to the slow burn.
- The Right Sort of Man – It’s okay so far but didn’t get any time with it this week.
- The Never Game – I am enjoying this one and I am about 4 hours into it. It’s about an expert tracker who hires himself out for the reward. He was locating a young girl but gets wrapped up in a lot more when another girl goes missing.
- A Gentlewoman’s Guide to Murder – Just getting started but so far it’s not bad.
What might be up next
How was your week? What did you get?