The Week in Review is where I combine Stacking the Shelves, The Sunday Post and It’s Monday! What are you reading? If you have never joined in on these meme’s you can check them out by clicking on the meme and it will take you to the host blog.
I don’t know about anyone else but I am beginning to hate Spring!! Enough is enough! I have seen reports of snow in places that don’t normally have any this time of year and the midwest where I am has had more storms back to back than I can ever remember! I am stressed out and tired! How about we just skip the rest of spring and head into Summer, I might be minority but right now I would rather be hot and sticky than glued to the TV all night long not knowing if I have to run to the shelter outside or not!
Not much going on here besides the weather and that is enough…lol. Have a great week and happy reading!
What you might have missed on my blog
- [26 May] The Week In Review #249
- [27 May] Someone to Wed by Mary Balogh ★★★★★
- [28 May] Killing November by Adriana Mather ★★★★
- [28 May] No Exit by Taylor Adams ★★★
- [28 May] Puppy Love by Lucy Gilmore ★★★★
- [29 May] Waiting on Wednesday ~Never Have I Ever
- [29 May] Hot to the Touch by Jaci Burton ★★
- [30 May] Magic Slays by Ilona Andrews ★★★★
- [31 May] Friday Meme’s ~ A Discovery of Witches
- [31 May] Storm Cursed by Patricia Briggs ★★★★
- [1 Jun] Monthly Report ~ May
Books I have added
- Word to the Wise – The latest in the Library Lovers series and I just can’t wait to dive in! This is the first time I have gotten an eARC of this series as I read it mostly from the Library. 🙂
- they kill – So I seen this and I was curious as the last Waggoner I read was a trip, so had to try another one and see what kind of weird stuff will be in it…lol. Something to do with a brother being resurrected and unhuman monsters and life changing decisions…cool right?!
- Murder by the Minster – Just featured this one on my WoW and got accepted this week! I love a good British mystery!! 🙂
- Storm Blown – Why on earth with the weather like it is would I want a storm book…lol. Anyway it’s about two kids POVs from two different places about the experience the same storm! Alejo is in Puerto Rico and Emily along with her sick brother are in New Orleans and are headed for an adventure on an island not realizing Megastorm Valerie is headed their way. Just like I hate snow but like books set in it, I guess I hate storms but like books set in them. 🙂
Books read last week
- Ghost Mine – Check out Barb and I’s review of this one! I liked it a lot more than the other one we reviewed this month! Kind of like Western Horror! 🙂
- 50 Harbor Street – Still enjoying this series, though I think I need a break as it’s kind of repetitive as the author explains things since normally one doesn’t binge them in a row and so you might forget. 🙂 Still in the mood for romance though…lol.
- The Hummingbird Dagger – It’s a bit slow going and I am not extremely invested in it right now. Only about 17% into it though so there is still hope.
- Puppy Love – This one is getting much more attention as it’s so cute!!! I didn’t mean to start it but I am about 70% into it! Big strong firefighter and a little puff ball of fur!! 🙂
- Magic Slays – Still a good series and I am enjoying it. I have about 5 hours of listening left.
What might be up next
- A Discovery of Witches – Okay so technically this should be in my currently reading as I have been reading on it but it’s our buddy read for next month so trying really hard not too! Just getting a jump on it as it’s almost 600 pages!
- Inside the Asylum – I really like the Kathy Ryan series so want to try and make time for this one soon!
- Death in Kew Gardens – Another favorite series and it comes out next month and I am ready to read it!
- A Dark and Twisting Path – Just next in line to try and catch up on a series. This year has been a year of trying to catch up some. 🙂
How was your week? What did you get?