The Week in Review is where I combine Stacking the Shelves, The Sunday Post and It’s Monday! What are you reading? If you have never joined in on these meme’s you can check them out by clicking on the meme and it will take you to the host blog.
So I finally went and seen Avengers: End Game, I already knew some spoilers so I was prepared. I must say that it was just okay to me. I liked how they did some things and not others and really I thought the first hour and half was kind of boring. It was kind of sad both because of things that happened but because it was the end of this movie series. (Not that they won’t still have marvel movies but the Avengers part with my favorite characters).
So I am feel a bit like a bad blogger as I am so behind on reviews that I can’t remember what I have reviewed and what I haven’t!! 🙁 So hopefully I get cracking on that soon!
The weather has given us a bit of a break rain wise though not for long as it started back up on Saturday and we have storms again. But I have enjoyed the sun that we have had for most of the week! 🙂 I really feel bad for those still getting SNOW! Though I guess it’s good for snowboarders and skiers…lol.
Have a great week and happy reading!
What you might have missed on my blog
- [13 May] Volume One by Julie Ann Walker ★★★★
- [14 May] The Mystery of Black Hollow Lane by Julia Nobel ★★
- [15 May] Waiting on Wednesday ~ Fall of Angels
- [15 May] Only a Kiss by Mary Balogh ★★★★
- [16 May] Antarctic Ice Beasts by Hunter Shea ★★★
- [17 May] Friday Meme’s ~ Ghost Mine
- [17 May] Only Beloved by Mary Balogh ★★★★
- [19 May] The Week In Review #248
Books I have added
- The Dead Girls Club – I think I seen this one on Barb’s post last week, so I can blame her for this one…lol. It’s a thriller/horror about a group of girls who were obsessed with serial killers then one is killed and another knows what happened…interest peaked!! 🙂
Books read last week
- Antarctic Ice Beasts – A very weird and strange story. You can check out the review I did this past week to see what I mean.
- The Pumpkin War – A cute coming of age story about a young girl who learns about herself and forgiveness as she and her ex-best friend raise pumpkins to compete in the pumpkin war a race down a river in a large pumpkin.
- A Devious Lot – It has been a while since I have read this series so it took a bit to get into it, that and the fact that the MC was on her honeymoon in England. Seems she can’t get away from murder no matter where she goes. 🙂
- Twice the Witch – Second in the Beechwood Harbor mystery series. It was a fun mystery with paranormal characters.
- Ghost Mine – I am halfway through with this one and I am enjoying it even if I have not a clue what is going on, but there is something evil in that mine or ghost town. I am currently 176 pages into it.
- 50 Harbor Street – I am still enjoying being in Cedar Cove with all my favorite characters and even those who are not my favorites…lol. I am about half way through it.
- Magic Slays – Just getting started on this one but I am pretty sure I will like it since I have enjoyed all the other ones we have read on our series buddy read. 🙂 Still have about 11 hours of this one to go as I just got started.
What might be up next
- The Humminbird Dagger – I have actually started this one but it’s on hold till the above ones get read so I know it will be next. 🙂
- Puppy Love – I seem to be in the mood more for romance than mysteries right now so adding some into my TBR and look at that cute puppy! 😉
- A Dark and Twisting Path – Continuing my cozy series catch up so I will be starting #3 of the Writers Apprentice series.
How was your week? What did you get?