The Week in Review is where I combine Stacking the Shelves, The Sunday Post and It’s Monday! What are you reading? If you have never joined in on these meme’s you can check them out by clicking on the meme and it will take you to the host blog.
I think spring is upon us even though some nights are still pretty chilly but it’s been nice not having to get wood in every night or make a fire. 🙂
So we haven’t found a home for the dog so I guess it’s a permanent fixture till we either just give up or find someone. Since I have a Scooby we are calling her Scrappy. She is still driving me crazy and so hyper but we are trying to work on her issues.
Oh I was thinking about this the other day. I haven’t updated anyone on how my eating lifestyle change has been going. Still doing Keto and been on it for about two months now and I am officially down 30 pounds. I can’t tell but as long as the scale says so I will take it…lol. I am losing I think in some odd places and the one place I want to lose is hanging on so it’s hard even to get good before and after pics. Like I am losing in my hips and lower belly a little but my upper belly (yes my belly splits above the waist and below the waist!) is not losing anything so it makes my after pics look like I weigh more cause that upper part sticks out even more now. 🙁 My fat calves though I see a reduction in the fact that one use to be bigger than the other and now they are about the same…so like I said weird places. Oh well, I am still going to continue because I haven’t been this # on the scale in probably close to 20 years! Still a long ways to go but 30 pounds in the right direction!
Enough rambling for today! Happy reading!
What you might have missed on my blog
- [24 Mar] The Week In Review #240
- [25 Mar] Only Enchanting by Mary Balogh
- [26 Mar] Release Day Celebration: Iron Circle by Justin Joschko with Giveaway
- [26 Mar] Movie Spotlight #2 for Dumbo
- [27 Mar] Still Me by JoJo Moyes ★★★★★
- [28 Mar] In the Valley of the Sun: A Novel by Andy Davidson ★★
- [29 Mar] Friday Meme’s ~ Killing November
- [29 Mar] That Ain't Witchcraft by Seanan McGuire ★★★★★
Books I have added
NOTHING! I am really trying to cut back because I haven’t been reading much lately and don’t feel I should keep grabbing, though boy is that hard…lol.
Books read last week
- Murder Once Removed – I really liked this one and can’t wait for another one!!!!!! It was so fast paced and I love the characters and learning about genealogy.
- Magic Strikes – This series just keeps getting better and better! Both Barb and I are excited to get into the next one!
- In The Valley of the Sun – I must stay it’s a bit slower than I hoped which makes it a bit more of a struggle for me but I am curious. I am only like 65 pages in so there is still hope. 🙂
What might be up next
Other than this one I am not sure what is up.
How was your week? What did you get?