The Week in Review is where I combine Stacking the Shelves, The Sunday Post and It’s Monday! What are you reading? If you have never joined in on these meme’s you can check them out by clicking on the meme and it will take you to the host blog.
I am already tired of 2019 and ready for a do over! I have battled two different sicknesses and now I have some sort of invisible rash on my back. It feels like I have a bad sunburn but I haven’t been in the sun! I have had my dad look and he swears there is nothing there so no rash, nothing! It’s very uncomfortable to lay on and really hurts when I get a cold chill which is often as it’s COLD! 🙁 If it’s still bothering me and it doesn’t snow us in I am going to go to the doctor and see if they can figure it out. I am just tired of one thing after another. And they fact I can’t see anything wrong is even worse!
Weather wise it’s been cold and now we are suppose to have snow by this morning. I am still praying it goes away.
Got a little(big) stray puppy at the house and couldn’t in good conscience leave it out in the cold so I doubt I get much sleep tonight as the other dogs are not happy. One of the things I hate about living in the country as people seem to think we don’t mind them dumping their dogs on us! She is a really nice but hyper large puppy and I think whoever had her must have decided she was to big and hyper for them. I think she is probably about 5 months old and she has been inside cause she wanted in and jumped right on the couch. I called a shelter but they are full, but have to wait till Wednesday to talk to I guess someone higher up but I sent them a picture. I like the sweet dog but not sure I have patience for a puppy anymore, she is driving me crazy! :|Left my phone downstairs or I would show you a picture. I will probably be sleeping on the couch keeping an eye on her tonight.
Well that is my week. How has yours been? Happy reading!
What you might have missed on my blog
- [25 Feb] Hot and Badgered by Shelly Laurenston ★★★★★
- [26 Feb] Spotlighting Books ~ The Revenge of Magic
- [27 Feb] Judgment Road by Christine Feehan ★★★½
- [28 Feb] Magic Burns by Ilona Andrews ★★★★
- [1 Mar] "Secret Things" by Nalini Singh ★★★★★
- [3 Mar] The Week In Review #237
Books I have added
Books read last week
- The Sorrows – This was a bomb for me as I didn’t like it at all. Probably give it a 2 star for the things I liked but that is being nice.
- A Midwinter’s Tail – Supper cute as always! I love this series!!!
- Black in White – This was an interesting start to a paranormal mystery romance series.
- Operation Frog – Just starting it but I think it will be a cute one! 🙂
- Crewel and Unusual – I am enjoying it so far!
What might be up next
How was your week? What did you get?