The Week in Review is where I combine Stacking the Shelves, The Sunday Post and It’s Monday! What are you reading? If you have never joined in on these meme’s you can check them out by clicking on the meme and it will take you to the host blog.
So cold weather and lots of rain has been this week. I am glad it wasn’t snow. 🙂 I feel for those with lots of snow but I am glad it wasn’t us.
Not really much happened this week to talk about, so happy reading! 🙂
What you might have missed on my blog
- [18 Feb] "One Night At The Refuge" by Nalini Singh ★★★★★
- [20 Feb] Waiting on Wednesday ~Killing November
- [20 Feb] Look Alive Twenty-five by Janet Evanovich ★★★
- [21 Feb] Who Killed the Fonz? by James Boice ★★★
- [22 Feb] Friday Meme’s ~ How I Became a Spy
- [22 Feb] The Black Ascot by ★★★★★
- [24 Feb] The Week In Review #236
Books I have added
- Killing November – You might have seen this one on my Waiting on Wednesday post! I got approved for it a few days after. 🙂 Boarding school, assassins, etc what not to like…lol.
Gift from bestie!
- Antarctic Ice Beast – Barb and I love Hunter Shea and I was so surprised when I seen this gift in my inbox! I can’t wait to dive into it! We will be doing a double buddy read of Shea in May! (Hey that kind of rhymes…lol)
Books read last week
- The Vanishing Stair – I enjoyed it well enough but it wasn’t as good as the first one and kind of felt a lot like the first book just different content. Then the end was another cliffhanger which just kind of irked me a bit. Now to wait for the last book to find out how it all ends.
- Magic Burns – The second book in the Kate Daniel series and it was pretty enjoyable. 🙂
- The Sorrows – Atmospheric and slightly strange but enjoyable so far. I am about 35% into it.
- A Midwinter’s Tail – Yes, it’s a snowy Christmasy cozy but I don’t care…lol. 🙂 I need to catch up and get ready for the next one. 🙂
What might be up next
- How I Became a Spy – A MG book set in WWII about a kid spy so I hope it’s good. I don’t normally read WWII settings or any war settings just not my thing but I was curious.
- Crewel and Unusual – I am so glad the author found a new publisher and could continue this series as it’s a fun cozy series! 🙂
How was your week? What did you get?