The Week in Review is where I combine Stacking the Shelves, The Sunday Post and It’s Monday! What are you reading? If you have never joined in on these meme’s you can check them out by clicking on the meme and it will take you to the host blog.
So I feel like I spoke to soon last week when I said I was feeling better because Sunday night I got the worst case of the nasties! I am guessing maybe stomach flu or something like it as it was horrid. I was up all night running to the bathroom and pretty much all the next day. My stomach has been so sensitive all week. I am just now starting to feel like I can eat without a queasy feeling in my stomach. I feel that this month is just not my month either.
The weather has been warm then back to cold and we got ice and more cold and I am ready for a warm up and want Spring! I am boycotting Winter! 😐
What you might have missed on my blog
- [17 Feb] The Week In Review #235
- [18 Feb] "One Night At The Refuge" by Nalini Singh ★★★★★
- [20 Feb] Waiting on Wednesday ~Killing November
- [20 Feb] Look Alive Twenty-five by Janet Evanovich ★★★
- [21 Feb] Who Killed the Fonz? by James Boice ★★★
- [22 Feb] Friday Meme’s ~ How I Became a Spy
- [22 Feb] The Black Ascot by ★★★★★
Books I have added
- The Mystery of Black Hollow Lane – Forgot I requested this till it got approved. 🙂 It’s a MG book with a boarding school and some weird symbols on the walls and a mystery. All I needed to know about this one…lol.
Books read last week
- Who Killed The Fonz? – A very nostalgic book set in the 80’s with my favorite TV characters from Happy Days. It wasn’t as great as I hoped but it wasn’t horrible. I do think that it might only appeal to those who loved Happy Days as it had it’s moments of memories but kind of slow too.
Was not feeling well so I was glad I even made it through one book. 🙂
- The Vanishing Stair – Anything I was reading or wanted to read went out the window when overdrive told me they purchased this and I ended up first in line. I have been very curious about how this story was going to unfold after Truly Devious! About 25% in and not a lot happening but learning a lot of things about some things that happened back in the 1930s when the Ellingham mystery happened. So curious! Hope it don’t let me down! 🙂
What might be up next
I need to try and fit in a dog tale for the Puppy Love Challenge this month hosted by Barb from Booker T’s Farm!
How was your week? What did you get?