The Week in Review is where I combine Stacking the Shelves, The Sunday Post and It’s Monday! What are you reading? If you have never joined in on these meme’s you can check them out by clicking on the meme and it will take you to the host blog.
Man is the weather crazy these days or what! It’s either really cold or in the 60! Good ole Phil didn’t see his shadow and I so hope that means an early spring! 🙂 For those freezing I feel for you and wish you some warmer weather!
This week was a sad week around here as I had to have one of my older dogs put down on Monday. 🙁 She has been sick for a while but she started having seizures after seizure and that was just a horrible way to go so we took her to the vet. I knew it was coming but it’s still be very sad around here. 🙁 🙁 On top of still having a viral infection so blah. Lets hope that February is a much better month!!!
Still in kind of a reading funk but hoping February is going to be better!! Happy reading!
What you might have missed on my blog
- [28 Jan] Improper Gentlemen by Diane Whiteside, Mia Malone, Maggie Robinson ★★★½
- [28 Jan] Sea of Greed by Clive Cussler, Graham Brown
- [30 Jan] Bryant and May and the Burning Man by Christopher Fowler ★★★★★
- [31 Jan] A Dangerous Collaboration by Deanna Raybourn ★★★★
- [1 Feb] Lies Sleeping by Ben Aaronovitch ★★★★★
- [2 Feb] Monthly Report ~ Jan
- [3 Feb] The Week In Review #233
Books I have added
The Hunting Party – I featured this on a Waiting on Wednesday so of course I had to pick it up for review…lol. 🙂
Books read last week
- A Dangerous Collaboration – I enjoyed it though it annoyed me a bit but now I want the next book like NOW. 🙂
Yeah reading the same things with the exception of an new one An Easy Death as I need to get to it before it goes back on overdrive. 🙂
What might be up next
How was your week? What did you get?