The Week in Review is where I combine Stacking the Shelves, The Sunday Post and It’s Monday! What are you reading? If you have never joined in on these meme’s you can check them out by clicking on the meme and it will take you to the host blog.
So last week I talk about how I was starting to change my eating habits and trying to be healthy and then wammy I get hit with the crud. I think I have been fighting something for a while a sore throat that would come and go but then one day this week it was really cold with a winds around 45 miles an hour and my upstairs room is really drafty and I couldn’t keep warm until I got all snug in my blankets, then the next night I started coughing and hacking and yay…doc says I have a viral infection and that my body just has to fight it…great…so the last couple nights I haven’t had much sleep because of the gunk in my throat causing me to feel like it’s cutting off my air. 🙁 Sorry if that is TMI. 🙂 So I just feel like blah. 🙁
The weather here is driving me crazy as it’s either really cold or nearly 50. I am so ready for spring!!!!
What you might have missed on my blog
- [21 Jan] Hang Tough by Lorelei James ★★★★
- [22 Jan] TTT ~ Books I Meant to Read In 2018 but Didn’t Get To
- [23 Jan] Waiting on Wednesday ~Watch Hollow
- [23 Jan] Cross Breed by Lora Leigh ★★★
- [24 Jan] They Call It Puppy Love Reading Challenge ~February
- [24 Jan] Magic Bites by Ilona Andrews ★★★★
- [25 Jan] "Ain’t No Party Like A Bear Party" by Nalini Singh ★★★★★
- [27 Jan] The Week In Review #232
Books I have added
- Operation Frog Effect – This just sounded like a super cute MG book and it’s told in mixed media so I figured it would be a fast read. 🙂
- The Dark Game – I really enjoyed the first book I read by this author so I jumped on this one. Ten writers get invited to a retreat and get more than they bargained for and sounds right up my alley. 🙂
Books read last week
- Pairing a Deception – I have always enjoyed this wine mystery though I don’t like wine nor do I know anything about it…lol. Before this series I didn’t even know there were people who became master Sommeliers which is a fancy name for a wine pourer. 🙂 This is book #3.
- Magic Bites – Barb and I picked a series to read this year and I had originally listened to this one a few years ago but couldn’t really remember much so relistened to it and I am interested in seeing where this series will go.
So I haven’t really been in a reading mood this week at all after the crud caught me (I so didn’t catch it!). So you will see a lot of the same things here with the exception of one as I need to get my other buddy read done for this thursday. 🙂
What might be up next
How was your week? What did you get?