The Week in Review is where I combine Stacking the Shelves, The Sunday Post and It’s Monday! What are you reading? If you have never joined in on these meme’s you can check them out by clicking on the meme and it will take you to the host blog.
So if it rains any more I am going to need a rowboat to get out of my lane! Though I will take it over the snow that the upper midwest is getting!
I think my slump is on it’s way to being over as I read a good bit this last week. Still can’t make up my mind on what to read so have a few going but I don’t feel bad about it so that’s better. 🙂
That’s about it for now. Happy reading!
What you might have missed on my blog
- [7 Jan] The Final Step by Ridley Pearson ★★
- [7 Jan] Cloak and Dagger First Quarter Link Up
- [8 Jan] The Spook in the Stacks by Eva Gates ★★★½
- [8 Jan] Night Shift by Robin Triggs ★★★½
- [8 Jan] Murder by the Book by Lauren Elliott ★★★½
- [9 Jan] Waiting on Wednesday ~ Stain
- [9 Jan] The Dark Prophecy by Rick Riordan ★★★★½
- [11 Jan] Friday Meme’s ~ Slayer
- [11 Jan] Dragon's Teeth by Mercedes Lackey, Larry Dixon, Dennis Lee ★★★★★
- [13 Jan] The Week In Review #230
Books I have added
- Pinot Red or Dead – I love this author’s other series and I have the first couple and really need to get on this series. So this one will be a series I catch up on this year. 🙂
Books read last week
- Death in the Stacks – I am feeling a little back on track with reading! This one was really good and can’t wait to get the next one even though that catching me up on the series. 😐 🙂
- Assaulted Pretzel – Another good one! This was book two in the Amish Mysteries and I can’t wait to read the next one soon.
- Stranger Beside Me – A booktuber Peter Likes Books has a book club on Goodreads and they are doing a year of true crime and this was the first book and I thought why not. Might not read all of them but sometimes I do get curious. 🙂
Still haven’t totally got my grove back and can’t make up my mind what book to read. 🙂
- Slayer – About 72 pages in and it’s okay but nothing great has happened yet but it’s 400 pages so it has time to pick up and I hope it does. I do know that if you’re a huge fan of Buffy you might get mad at home much the MC hates her and mentions it a lot.
- Dead as a Door Knocker – This one is kind of slow-moving and I don’t know if it’s just me or the book, just not feeling it. About 29% into this one.
- Pairing a Deception – This one fits my challenge of pick a theme as my theme for this month for cozies is food/drink. Just started this one so 13% in and enjoying it so far.
What might be up next
My two buddy reads with Barb, need to get rolling on them. 🙂
How was your week? What did you get?