The Week in Review is where I combine Stacking the Shelves, The Sunday Post and It’s Monday! What are you reading? If you have never joined in on these meme’s you can check them out by clicking on the meme and it will take you to the host blog.
So I hope everyone had a great Christmas! Mine was decent. We went to my Aunts and had lots and lots of pasta!
I have been working hard on end of the year blogging and booktubing things trying to get things ready for January. I just can’t believe only a few more days till 2019 happens!
I went over my Goodreads goal for the year!! YAY! I still need to get in some reviews so it reflex it on my goodreads page but I have managed to read 166. Very happy with that number!
Have a Happy New Year!
What you might have missed on my blog
- [24 Dec] Top Ten Mysteries (2018)
- [24 Dec] \Lark! The Herald Angels Sing by Donna Andrews ★★★★
- [25 Dec] Back Stabbers by Julie Mulhern ★★★★
- [25 Dec] Botched 4 Murder by J.C. Eaton ★★★★★
- [25 Dec] Top 10 Favorite New Hallmark Movies
- [26 Dec] Serafina and the Black Cloak by Robert Beatty ★★★★★
- [27 Dec] The Devil's Fingers by Hunter Shea ★★½
- [28 Dec] Friday Meme’s ~ A Curse So Dark and Lonely
- [28 Dec] The Forsaken by Ace Atkins ★★★
- [30 Dec] The Week In Review #228
Books I have added
Bought for myself for Christmas (kindle)
- Kill River – I have wanted this one since I seen it on the Shades of Orange booktube channel. She said it was a slasher story and I was like I want…lol. 🙂
- 99 Red Balloons – I remember when this one first came out and always wanted it so when I seen it for .99 I grabbed it.
And that is it! No review books…yay!
Books read last week
Wow, slow week…lol.
- The Devil’s Fingers – It was my buddy read with Barb and the only book I managed to finished though I have several going!
- Trail of Lightning – This book is okay but I get bogged down in the Navajo words I can’t pronounce and so I kind of put it to the side, but I still want to finish it. I just don’t think I was in the mood. I am 36% into it.
- A Curse so Dark and Lonely – Now if I would have started this before struggling with the other I would have had another book to put in the finished pile, but since I didn’t I am only 60% in and loving it!
- Hunting Prince Dracula – I am enjoying this one but I just didn’t give myself enough listening time so still have about 5 hours out of 11 to go!
- Murder For the Books – Put it aside for Hunting Prince Dracula as it was an overdrive book and want to get it done. Still have a few hours on this one.
What might be up next
How was your week? What did you get?