The Week in Review is where I combine Stacking the Shelves, The Sunday Post and It’s Monday! What are you reading? If you have never joined in on these meme’s you can check them out by clicking on the meme and it will take you to the host blog.
It’s snowed, it’s been freezing, then this week it was in the 50’s and Saturday was 70!! What the heck?! Mother Nature get your act together!
So it’s crunch time for my class where he wants to try and cram all we can in the next 6 class periods!!!! UGH! He is a great teacher but he always lets us have way to much time on the first project and then never gets done what he wants to do.
As promised here is my animated logo project. Excuse the sound I thought I muted my phone so not sure what happened and also sorry it’s sideways, tried to fix it but I gave up. It was getting late and I was tired.
Hope those who celebrated had a great Thanksgiving, we had ours last night and I am sitting here all sorts of bloated from eating to much!!! 🙂 We survived too with no squables which is very surprising, I think it’s because we decided not to play games…lol. 🙂
What I have been watching:
A slew of Christmas shows since I can never seem to find anything else on…lol. Besides the Hallmark ones though I watched The Christmas Chronicles on Netflix and it was funny. I just feel old watching one of my favorite actors that I grew up watching playing Santa Claus! He does make a dashing Santa though and I kind of liked that he wasn’t like the normal jolly Santas and he didn’t like saying Ho Ho Ho…lol. The Elves!!! OMG they were so adorable!!!! You need to watch it! 🙂
Have a great week and happy reading!
What you might have missed on my blog
- [19 Nov] Rats, Mice, and Other Things You Can't Take to the Bank by Leslie Handler
- [20 Nov] On Borrowed Time by Jenn McKinlay ★★★★★
- [20 Nov] A Likely Story by Jenn McKinlay ★★★★★
- [21 Nov] The Bartered Brides by Mercedes Lackey ★★★
- [23 Nov] Friday Meme’s ~Read Herring Hunt
- [23 Nov] All the F*cks I Cannot Give by Michael Carlon ★★★★
- [25 Nov] The Week In Review #223
- [25 Nov] Winter COYER sign up
Books I have added
I got nothing! *shocked face*
Oh I did get a book gifted to me, so I got one thing!
I really wanted this and Tammy at Books, Bones and Buffy had an extra copy. Thank you Tammy! I can’t wait to dig into this one!
Books read last week
- A Wrench in the Works – Even though it’s #6 it’s only my second book in this series…shocking I know! I need to go back and read the others. I really enjoyed it. 🙂
- Much Ado About Muffin – It’s been a while since I read one in this series and it took me a bit to get into it. Not a favorite series but not a bad one. I have been making a list of all the cozies I have, I am so not telling you the # of series I have going! Anyway it’s got me trying to catch up on series and not grab any more first in series. So only one more from this series and it’s complete or at least caught up (last book was in 2017).
- Read Herring Hunt – Why do me and Barb put ourselves through this with this series…lol. We both moaned about the last one and yet we dove into the second one as we had it for review and we have book three!! We both don’t like the book in a book aspect and pretty much skipped the British book the MC is writing…lol. I was hoping to finish but didn’t get to so about 59% into it. Just ready to move on.
- Mammoth – I really wanted to love this one and thought it would have a lot of body positivity in it because it’s about a plus size fashion blogger/intern at a Mammoth dig site but OMG it makes me cringe so much! The MC is hyper sensitive about her weight and things and I am having a hard time reading about it being a plus size person myself. I want to see how it ends but it’s lost a star among all the cringe worthy thoughts (like not wanting her leg to tough this boys leg because then he would feel how jiggly she is, etc.) I feel a bit ranty if you can’t tell. 🙂 On page 135 of 304.
What might be up next
How was your week? What did you get?