The Week in Review is where I combine Stacking the Shelves, The Sunday Post and It’s Monday! What are you reading? If you have never joined in on these meme’s you can check them out by clicking on the meme and it will take you to the host blog.
So update on the bite, I had to go back and get more antibiotics! Blah. It does seem to be helping but it’s still red and because of where it is located it hurts when I bend over cause it gets pinched sometimes. I just want it to go away! I have to take the antibiotics for ten days and then let them know how it looks.
So we have had a really dry summer and I guess it’s been saving up the rain to happen all in one week! And next week looks like a bit of rain too! We have had some gully washers! It’s been a very strange August which has me concerned about winter because it’s been kind of like a fall like weather and I don’t want that to mean winter will come earlier than normal. We even have some leaves changing color which doesn’t usually happen to closer to October! As much as we need the rain, I would like a break for a few days. 🙂 I am so going to have to mow which sucks…lol.
Other than that not much has happened this week. Monday I start my animation class and I am excited and nervous. 🙂 I hate that it’s from 2pm-4:50pm cause that is just so late and I am not going to want to cook when I get home…lol.
Got something cool for you guys! Check out Literary Book Gifts, they have some really cool bookish items and you can get 20% by using BOOKSMOVIESREVIEWSOHMY20! So cool! They have some t-shirts I seriously want!
Have a great week and happy reading!
What you might have missed on my blog
- [19 Aug] The Week In Review #210
- [20 Aug] Built to Last by Julie Ann Walker ★★★½
- [21 Aug] Mini Reviews #11
- [22 Aug] Wild Ride by Julie Ann Walker ★★★½
- [23 Aug] A Murder for the Books by Victoria Gilbert ★★★★
- [23 Aug] Review of Creature ★★★½
- [24 Aug] Over the Edge by Jonathan Kellerman ★★★★★
- [25 Aug] When Animals Attack: S-T’s
Books I have added
- The House by the Cemetery – House by the cemetery is suppose to be haunted by a witch.
- The Siren and the Specter – Sceptic is invited to the “most haunted house in Virginia” where I guess some spooky things are going to happen.
I am the mood for spooky and Flame Tree Press seems to have me covered! Thanks Flame Tree!!
Books read last week
- Creature – So not your typical Shea book and I only liked it a little. It packs a punch with the depth of the characters and what they were going through with Kate’s illness but it was a bit to slow for me, the last have was packed full of Shea awesomeness though. 🙂
- The Mouth of the Dark – OMG such a weird and strange book!!
- Lies – I am about half way through this one and I am enjoying it so far. I heard it has a good twist at the end and I am really curious.
- Kisscut – Second in the Grant County series and can’t wait to give it a try.
What might be up next
How was your week? What did you get?