The Week in Review is where I combine Stacking the Shelves, The Sunday Post and It’s Monday! What are you reading? If you have never joined in on these meme’s you can check them out by clicking on the meme and it will take you to the host blog.
Not much going on this last week except for the fact that I need a rowboat to get out of my lane…lol. We have had so much rain, I am so sick and tired of rain it needs to stop. Thank goodness we at least get a couple days of sun before it starts again..blah.
I had no class because Monday was a holiday and then Wednesday my teacher had to take his kid to the doctor and he wouldn’t get back in time for class. His kid is two and has been having seizures it’s totally understandable that he needed to take his kid for testing.
That’s it nothing much…lol. 🙂
What you might have missed on my blog
- [19 Feb] Cover Reveal ~Dead as a Doornail
- [19 Feb] This Fallen Prey by Kelley Armstrong ★★★★★
- [20 Feb] Tailing a Tabby by Laurie Cass ★★★½
- [20 Feb] TTT ~Books/series I am sure I won’t be reading
- [21 Feb] Survival of the Fritters by Ginger Bolton ★★★★
- [21 Feb] All Fired Up by Kristen Painter ★★★★
- [22 Feb] The Plot Is Murder by V.M. Burns ★★★
- [22 Feb] Author Interview ~ Bethany Blake
- [22 Feb] Nauti Angel by Lora Leigh ★
- [23 Feb] Chili Con Corpses (A Supper Club Mystery, #3) by J.B. Stanley, Ellery Adams ★★★★
- [23 Feb] Friday Meme’s ~Elementary, She Reads
- [25 Feb] Dial Meow for Murder by Bethany Blake ★★★★
- [25 Feb] The Week In Review #182
Books I have added
- Death by the Sea – The beach, a hundred year old seaside hotel, and murder. What more could a gal want in a book. 😉 I have enjoyed this authors Hampton Home and Gardens mystery series so I am sure this one will be just as good.
- Fiction Can be Murder – I am a sucker for a mystery book about a mystery writer (as long as it doesn’t do book inside book!) 😉
Audiobooks for review
- Lies That Comfort and Betray – I really liked the first one in this series so I can’t wait to get into this lovely listen.
- The Quiet Type -A twisted, psychological serial-killer thriller will sear your psyche and rattle your soul. Buckle up, you’re in for a terrifying ride. Hope it can live up to that line…lol. 🙂
- Dial Meow for Murder – I really loved the first one and even though I read the first one I thought I would get the second one on audio since it was offered for review. I am not a cat person but Tinkleston is growing on me and I think I like at least that one. Though you have to love Socrates the basset hound too!
Boy you just never know when those holds are going to come in and getcha! 🙂
- Elementary, She Read – It’s a bookstore all about Sherlock Holmes, what is not to like. 🙂
- HP and the Prisoner of Azkaban – So I read these a long time ago and so decided to listen to them because one of my favorite narrators Jim Dale does them. It’s been long enough I don’t remember much as I am not a super fan like some who read them all the time…lol. I don’t normally reread but to me going with a different format is different. 🙂 Wasn’t expecting this one but it came through Thursday.
- Skulduggery Pleasant – I have always wanted to try this series and seen it on audio on overdrive and couldn’t help myself. It wasn’t on hold long before it was mine!!
Books read last week
- This Plot is Murder – You can check out my review about this one. It was okay but just not a huge fan of book in book type.
- Butter Off Dead – Another good one in the Food Lovers mystery series.
- Dial Meow for Murder – I really love this series as I gushed a bit above. 🙂
- Elementary, She Read – I thought I had this one from NG, but I forgot to download it. I have the next two in the series waiting on NG so I was happy to see this one on overdrive and the hold finally came in this week so jumped on it. 25% in.
- The Reunion – The library book coming in put this one back on hold for a bit but I am determined to read it so it stays on this list. 🙂 10% in.
- The Legend of Jack Riddle – It’s an MG fairytale type book and I thought throwing in my MG into my mystery routine was a good call. Just started it on my computer so it will be slow going.
- Lies That Comfort and Betray – Just starting it but I like it so far.
What might be up next
How was your week? What did you get?