The Week in Review is where I combine Stacking the Shelves, The Sunday Post and It’s Monday! What are you reading? If you have never joined in on these meme’s you can check them out by clicking on the meme and it will take you to the host blog.
This week sort of flew right on by! The weather has been half decent especially for February.
I think the logo making for my brand is going pretty good but I am finding I want to do to many different things and will have to settle on logo soon. I might use some of my other ideas when I get to the website making part of this branding. 🙂 I am finding that picking out colors is rather hard though so I hope I can get some good colors going. Learning a lot so that is good. 🙂
Hope you all are enjoying my Getting Cozy with a Mystery month long event. Lots of good cozy features! 🙂
Have a great week!
What you might have missed on my blog
- [4 Feb] The Ghost Who Loved Diamonds by Bobbi Ann Johnson Holmes, Anna J. McIntyre ★★★★
- [4 Feb] The Week In Review #179
- [5 Feb] Death by Tea by Alex Erickson ★★★★
- [5 Feb] The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls ★★★★★
- [6 Feb] TTT ~ Those Poor Neglected books on the TBR
- [6 Feb] Purrfect Murder by Nic Saint ★★★½
- [7 Feb] Ditched 4 Murder by J.C. Eaton ★★★★★
- [7 Feb] Bone Music by Christopher Rice ★★★★★
- [8 Feb] Author Interview ~Lea Wait
- [9 Feb] Friday Meme’s ~ The Woman in the Window
- [9 Feb] Fit to Die by J.B. Stanley, Ellery Adams ★★★★
- [9 Feb] Robicheaux by James Lee Burke ★★★★★
- [10 Feb] Black Cat Crossing by Kay Finch ★★★½
Books I have added
I feel like this shouldn’t count since I requested last month and then totally forgot about it. 🙂 Though I am psyched to get it. But only one is a step in the right direction, right? 🙂 I just have a feeling it won’t continue that way no matter how much I try.
- The Hunger – This is a retelling of the Donner Party!!!!! How cool is that!! I can’t wait to read this one, so I hope it’s a good one!
- Site Unseen – I have been enjoying the Hallmark version so I am curious how different the book version is and with my gift card I thought $3.75 was doable. 🙂 I love books featuring archaeologist as I kind of wanted to be one as a child. 🙂
- Christmas Caramel Murder – Not that I am anywhere near ready for this one since I have only read the first two…lol. I couldn’t pass up the 1.99 sale. 🙂
- Bone Music – It was a kindle first choice and I thought it sounded kind of cool so I grabbed it.
For some reason I am on a major MG kick which has put a damper on my scheduled reading, but at least I am reading! 🙂
then I have seen this graphic series on Barbs blog so decided to try it. 🙂
Books read last week
- Mission Unstoppable – Coke and Pepsi McDonald are on a road trip with their parents. Their parents don’t know that they twins were accepted into the Genius Files and that someone is out the kill them. They get into a lot of trouble along the way and their parents just think they are joking each time they tell them the truth about what happened…lol. 4 stars
- Never Say Genius – Coke and Pepsi and their parents are still on that road trip to see Aunt Judy get married and there are still people trying to kill them. Kind of had a cliffhanger when you find out who is marrying their Aunt! 4 stars
- The Loveliest Chocolate Shop in Paris – It’s a chick lit that has two different stories interwoven and at times I got confused. Might be a better read than listen. I liked a book from this author before but this one just wasn’t’ as good but still okay. Made me want chocolate while I listened! 3 stars
- Tailing a Tabby – This is a decent series though maybe not one of my favorites. It’s about a librarian who is in charge of the bookmobile and a cat who she took in and how he loves to go on the bookmobile and is now expected by the patrons. She helps a lady with her husband who is having a stroke and ends up caught up in trying to find a murderer. 3.5 stars
What might be up next
How was your week? What did you get?