The Week in Review is where I combine Stacking the Shelves, The Sunday Post and It’s Monday! What are you reading? If you have never joined in on these meme’s you can check them out by clicking on the meme and it will take you to the host blog.
This week has been filled with the #spookathon and the 24 hour readathon so it’s been a busy reading time. 🙂 I am probably currently a zombie though I never make it through the full 24 hours I do stay up much later than normal.
It was fairly warm this week but it looks like next week might not be faring so well as towards the end of the week it’s going to get pretty cold. 🙁 I knew it was going to happen but I didn’t want it too…lol.
What you might have missed on my blog
- [15 Oct] The Week In Review #161
- [15 Oct] Fourth Quarter New Book Challenge (Oct – Dec)
- [15 Oct] #Spookathon and Dewey’s 24 Hour readathon goal post. 🙂
- [16 Oct] Crime Rib by Leslie Budewitz ★★★★
- [16 Oct] Deadly Shores by Taylor Anderson ★★★★★
- [17 Oct] Dark Exodus by Thomas E. Sniegoski ★★★★
- [18 Oct] Movie Review ~ Goodbye Christopher Robin
- [18 Oct] The Dying Hour by Rick Mofina ★★★★
- [18 Oct] The Romanov Ransom by Clive Cussler, Robin Burcell ★★★
- [19 Oct] Money Back Guarantee by Hunter Shea ★★★★
- [19 Oct] Spookathon update! 🙂
- [20 Oct] Friday Meme’s ~Skitter
- [20 Oct] Secrets in Death by J.D. Robb ★★★★
- [21 Oct] Dewey’s 24 hour read-a-thon wrap up
Books I have added
- And Death Goes To… – I absolutely love this series and pretty much read the first two back to back so I can’t wait to get to this one.
- Etched in Tears – I really need to catch up on this one as this is book 4.
- Ditched 4 Murder – Loved the first book so can’t wait to read this one as well!
- Arachnosaur – Who wouldn’t want to read a cheesy sounding horror book like this…hehehe. 🙂
Prints from publishers:
Thanks Random House and Simon and Schuester!
Books read last week
- Skitter – bit of a disappointment as it felt like a filler book to get us to the third book in the trilogy.
- Alone – This book was just creepy and strange.
- Luck and Judgement – probably not my favorite in the series but it was okay.
- Send in the Clowns – I really love this series and this was so fitting for this time of the year!
- High Moon – I got a little confused reading this graphic novel.
- Redneck – Well, it’s about redneck vampires and I think that is all I need to say. 🙂
- Greek Gods – What if the Greek Gods had cell phones? This was all about the Greek Gods but in text and tweets and very interesting.
- Scary House – 20% in and I am not really sure yet, but the beginning made me think it was trying to be it’s own version of IT as that is what the MC called whatever it is. It starts out with him as an adult talking about how It was coming for them. Then takes you back to them being kids.
- City of Lies – 10% in and I really like this author so I am sure this one is going to be good.
- Death of a Sales Rep – No opinion as I just started it.
- Blood Ties – I have about 5 hours left and it has a creepy tone to it and it’s been okay.
What might be up next
So many choices because I am a glutton for punishment and doing another readathon called Sbooktober and these are the books I hope to read.
How was your week? What did you get?