The Week in Review is where I combine Stacking the Shelves, The Sunday Post and It’s Monday! What are you reading? If you have never joined in on these meme’s you can check them out by clicking on the meme and it will take you to the host blog.
I think I am finally catching up on some much needed sleep and got rid of that jet lag. Though I haven’t really been in to much of a reading mood but I have caught up a lot on my reviews. I have five more to go to be caught back up and that’s cause I keep adding to my pile to review…lol. Other than that not much is going on here. The weather has been nice, hot some times but then it rains and cools down and then back to hot but I don’t mind it. It’s nothing like that heat some places are getting, THANK GOD, I would die if it was that hot…lol. The weather has been really weird this year.
What you might have missed on my blog
- [19 Jun] Magic For Nothing by Seanan McGuire ★★★
- [20 Jun] The Sparks by Kyle Prue ★★★★
- [21 Jun] Binge Watcher #1 ~ #bingewatchersclub
- [22 Jun] Just Add Water by Hunter Shea ★★★½
- [23 Jun] Friday Meme’s ~ The Sixth Victim
- [23 Jun] Blood of Tyrants by Naomi Novik ★★★★★
- [24 Jun] Murder on Black Swan Lane by Andrea Penrose ★★★★½
- [24 Jun] JIAM: 5 favorite audios
- [25 Jun] The Week In Review #146
Books I have added
Totally failed this week. This is what happens when you have jet lag and wake up in the middle of the night and can’t sleep! I think just about everything I requested came in all at once! #sorrynotsorry #maybealittlesorry 🙂
- The Girls in the Water – I am a sucker for a good mystery and Bookouture has great ones that are hard to pass up! New series!
- The Breathless – A YA gothic mystery type that sounds pretty good. Missing girl, boyfriend ran then comes back and doesn’t remember what happened.
- A Fatal Collection – New series featuring unique collectible shops, it was to hard to pass up. 🙂
- a Christmas Peril – New series featuring a theater company. 🙂
- Body on Baker Street – Second book in the Sherlock Holmes Bookshop mystery series and I had to grab it even though I haven’t read book one yet. So I will do that soon cause I am trying to stay caught up on series the best I can.
- Cat Got Your Secrets – Book three in the Kitty Couture mystery series. I am actually caught up so can’t wait to read this one. 🙂
- Dead Lines – Seen this one on Barb’s blog and had to have it. #barbmademedoit 🙂
- The James Pibble Mysteries – A friend tells me Open House Media has box sets so I blame it on her for all three…lol. #karenmademedoit
- The Gourmet Girl Mysteries – Sounded cute. #karenmademedoit
- The Suspicion Series – mystery thriller #karenmademedoit 🙂
- Emma in the Night – Got an email, those darn emails! 🙂 Has all the good trigger words; kidnapped, betrayal, etc. 🙂
- Accessories to Die For – Sequel to Killer Closet which I still need to read…ugh.
I so need to be good this coming week. 🙂
Books read last week
- Booked 4 Murder – From the first page of this book I knew I was going to enjoy it and it was a lot of fun!
- Tea, Tiramisu, and Tough Guys – Second book in the Cape Bay Cafe mystery series and it was a good short listen.
- Haunting Danielle – First in the Haunting of Marlow House series and I really like it. Old house that whose owner still lives there though he is dead. 🙂
- The Sixth Victim – So far it’s okay but not gotten real far. Every one is scared cause of the Ripper killing but haven’t had much reading time so only 9% in.
- Cap’s Place – It’s about Jack Nolan attorney turned bar owner after something happened and shook his world. Now he is kind of a womanizer who doesn’t care to get close to anyone and then one of his bartenders ends up in a lot of trouble and he jumps into help. About half way and it’s not to bad. I really like the new to me narrator Eric Martin.
What might be up next
How was your week? What did you get?