The Week in Review is where I combine Stacking the Shelves, The Sunday Post and It’s Monday! What are you reading? If you have never joined in on these meme’s you can check them out by clicking on the meme and it will take you to the host blog.
Not a lot going on this week, just the usual. We are working with shapes trying to make our icons or what will eventually be icons and I am not really a fan of shape building. He said it’s not the only method we have to use, thank goodness. 🙂 I had pictures but my phone camera was not cooperating with my computer. 🙁
The weather he is so strange that I am worried about what next month might hold in store for us. It was pretty decent this week a couple of days was pretty cold then it got really warm, as in 70’s warm. March can be a bit of a bear here in southwest Mo. as we have gotten a foot of snow on the first day of spring before…lol. I feel like the weather is going to let us think it’s going to be nice and then bam.
I did get some reading done this week, especially my audios as I worked a bit in my garden beds. Trying to get as many weeds out as I can and add more compost to them which is a workout cause I have to shovel the compost into buckets then put them on my wagon and walk it over to my beds, it takes about eight buckets to fill one bed back up…ugh. Trying to get a head start so I can put some extra fertilizer, calcium, and magnesium in my garden. 🙂
What you might have missed on my blog
- [6 Feb] The Amish Midwife's Courtship by Cheryl Williford ★★★
- [7 Feb] Moon Called by Patricia Briggs ★★★★½
- [8 Feb] Lone Star Dad by Linda Goodnight ★★★★
- [9 Feb] The River at Night by Erica Ferencik ★★★
- [9 Feb] Spotlight ~Starlight & Starfall + Giveaway
- [10 Feb] Friday Meme’s ~Death by Chocolate Lab
- [10 Feb] Burn by Erin McCarthy ★★
- [11 Feb] My To-Be-Read List ~ And the Winner is…
- [11 Feb] Father of Lies by Sarah England ★★★½
- [12 Feb] The Week In Review #128
Books I have added
I got some books in this week that I requested and then forgot about…lol. I do that all the time. Plus Harper Collins came out with some and before I knew it my telling myself not to get a lot of books went right out the window…lol.
- Got a hankering for some graphic novels…lol.
- Girl in Disguise – Female Pinkerton detective. 🙂 This one snuck in on me as I think I remember asking for it but don’t remember being told it was in my NG. 🙂
- House of Furies – YA horror that sounds pretty interesting.
- Supernormal Sleuthing – MG mystery involving monsters!
- Monsters Unleashed – MG book with MONSTERS…lol. I like monster books 🙂
Audiobook from Narrator:
- My Lord the Spy – Narrator sent it to me to listen to and review. I like historical romances. 🙂
- A Cold Day For Murder – Sounded good and it was a daily deal one day so it didn’t cost much. 🙂
I got way more freebies than I felt like listing today. 🙂
Books read last week
- A Perilous Undertaking – Such a fun series, if you love historical mysteries it’s a must read!
- Jackaby – This was a fun book as well! Historical mysteries for the win! 🙂
- Third Grave Dead Ahead – It seems I am on a roll this week for great reads, halleluja!
- Seeing the Dead – different type of cozy mystery of sorts. If you’re into paranormal reads and like books on genealogy and mysteries of the past then you might enjoy this.
- Death by Chocolate Lab – Enjoying this one and hope to have it done by tomorrow. I am at 56%.
- All Good Deeds – Not started it yet but since almost finished I decided to put it here.
- Wonder Woman: Her Greatest Battles -Just started this graphic novel Saturday.
- The Devil Crept In – Not started but will be starting today. I can’t wait, it sounds creepy!
- Revolt: Godsknife – Got this one from the author and listening to it on my phone, about an hour in and not really sure what I think. I think it’s just about to get interesting…I hope. 🙂
What might be up next
How was your week? What did you get?