The Week in Review is where I combine Stacking the Shelves, The Sunday Post and It’s Monday! What are you reading? If you have never joined in on these meme’s you can check them out by clicking on the meme and it will take you to the host blog.
Well, one more day of school and the semester is over. I am a little excited and nervous about taking the Graphic Design Illustrator class next semester. I really hope I like it and it doesn’t overwhelm me since I haven’t ever done anything like that. I use to love art class in High School but boy was that a long time ago!! 🙂
I am glad those who love horror and even a few who don’t have loved my 12 Days of Horror, it’s almost over and I am going to miss it as it was fun! Might have to do that again next year. I will have a few holiday top tens and then my Out with the Old, In with the New post to countdown to the new year starting on Dec. 20th! 🙂
Got a fully booked December and hoping to get as much blogging in as I can before the new semester starts so there is no pressure. 🙂
Okay, so I am totally done with the weather and ready for spring. 🙂 We had two days that dipped down into the teens at night and they even mentioned that bad four letter word, SNOW! Thankfully, it never happened. I don’t know how you all who are up in the north handle the cold and snow…blah. Tomorrow is a heat wave cause it’s will be 52, but then it goes back to cold. 🙁 I was so enjoying the nice mild weather in Nov. and beginning of Dec. 🙂 Sighs.
What you might have missed on my blog
- [5 Dec] 12 Days of Horror ~ Day 5
- [5 Dec] Belle Chasse by Suzanne Johnson ★★★★
- [6 Dec] 12 Days of Horror ~ Day 6
- [6 Dec] If Walls Could Talk by Juliet Blackwell ★★★★
- [7 Dec] 12 Days of Horror ~ Day 7
- [7 Dec] 2017 Cloak and Dagger Reading Challenge Sign Up
- [7 Dec] The Operator by Kim Harrison ★★★★
- [8 Dec] 12 Days of Horror ~ Day 8
- [8 Dec] Lone Wolf (An F.B.I. K-9 Novel) by Sara Driscoll, Jen J. Danna, Ann Vanderlaan ★★★★
- [8 Dec] 2017 Bookish Resolution Challenge Goal Post
- [9 Dec] 12 Days of Horror ~ Day 9
- [9 Dec] Friday Meme’s ~Stalked
- [9 Dec] An Aspen Creek Christmas by Roxanne Rustand ★★★★
- [10 Dec] Dead Girls Society by Michelle Krys ★★★★
- [10 Dec] 12 Days of Horror ~ Day 10
- [11 Dec] 12 Days of Horror ~ Day 11
- [11 Dec] The Week In Review #116
Books I have added
Big ole nothing!!! 🙂 I am sure this weird spree of getting nothing will end soon….lol.
Secret Santa gift!!!!
Was gifted this audio from my secret Santa and told there is more goodies to come so I am excited! I have been wanting to try this series for a long time. Thank you!!!!!! 🙂
- Unnatural Causes – It’s about a bunch of different crime cases from Kentucky to Pennsylvania. (price went up from when I got it at .99)
- Gator Bait – Featured this on my 12 Days of Christmas and then decided to just go ahead and grab it. (Still .99)
- The Clockwork Scarab – Well, it has the sister of Bram Stoker and the niece of Sherlock Holmes in it so I had to get it especially at .99!! 🙂 (Unfortunately, it is no longer on sale)
Interesting mix of freebies, make sure you check to see if they are still free before clicking!
Books read last week
- The Trouble with Scotland – Sweet, fun and Scottish!!! My favorite contemporary romance set in Scotland and is set in a small Scottish town where the quilting women sort of rule the roost, especially Deydie.
- Strawberry Shortcake Murder – Second book in this series and I really enjoyed it. I am sure that even with one of my favorite Hallmark men as Mike Kingston that if I would have read these first I might not like the show as much because how did they get Allison Sweeny out of this frizzy red-headed character called Hannah Swenson…shakes head. Still like the show though. 🙂
- Stalked – Just started last night so don’t know much about it but I am sure I will like it!
- The Counterfeiter Catching Cat – Short cozy that I should finish soon.
- Dead Men Don’t Crochet – Second book in the Crochet mysteries and I am about half way through and it’s pretty good. 🙂 Makes me want to crochet while listening!
What might be up next
How was your week? What did you get?