The Week in Review is where I combine Stacking the Shelves, The Sunday Post and It’s Monday! What are you reading? If you have never joined in on these meme’s you can check them out by clicking on the meme and it will take you to the host blog.
For those of you who celebrated Thanksgiving, I hope you had a good one and stuffed yourself with yummy foods. I know I am so full I sort of felt miserable…lol. We played a couple of games and I even put down my book to partake in family fun which I don’t do a lot off…lol. We played a game you download on your phone where you make up words or definitions to try and outwit your friends/family. It was pretty fun and then my young cousins had a game called Googly eyes and you have to wear these funny glasses that you can’t hardly see out and try and draw a picture like you would with Pictionary but you can’t really see what you’re doing…lol. That was pretty fun.
Other than working on my paper and doing a bit of reading not much else to report. 🙂
It’s cold and I am on the countdown to spring/summer…lol.
What you might have missed on my blog
- [21 Nov] A Month of Giving Thanks ~Day 21 ~Blogger
- [21 Nov] Once Broken Faith by Seanan McGuire ★★★★★
- [21 Nov] A Month of Giving Thanks ~Day 21 ~Author
- [22 Nov] Cat Got Your Diamonds by Julie Chase ★★★★
- [22 Nov] A Month of Giving Thanks ~Day 22 ~Narrator
- [22 Nov] A Month of Giving Thanks ~Day 22 ~ Author
- [23 Nov] A Month of Giving Thanks ~Day 23 ~Bloggers
- [23 Nov] A Great Reckoning by Louise Penny ★★★★
- [23 Nov] A Month of Giving Thanks ~Day 23 ~Author
- [24 Nov] Breach of Crust by Ellery Adams ★★★★½
- [24 Nov] A Month of Giving Thanks ~Day 24 ~Narrator
- [24 Nov] A Month of Giving Thanks ~Day 24 ~Author
- [25 Nov] Friday Meme’s ~ Lone Wolf
- [25 Nov] A Month of Giving Thanks ~Day 25 ~Blogger
- [25 Nov] "Dreams and Slumbers" by Seanan McGuire ★★★
- [26 Nov] A Month of Giving Thanks ~Day 26 ~Narrator
- [26 Nov] 2017 Cruzin’ thru the Cozies Reading Challenge sign up
- [27 Nov] The Week In Review #115
- [27 Nov] A Month of Giving Thanks ~Day 27 ~Blogger
Books I have added
- Scheduled to Death -Book two in the Maggie McDonald mysteries.
- A Fatal Romance – I think this is a new series at least I couldn’t find any info on it being part of a series. I hate that, don’t know why they can’t put what book number a book is!
- White Gold – is book two of the Catherine Sohon Elephant mystery series.
- Soulless – So I don’t do many rereads but I never finished this series and I have decided to listen to the series and finish it out that way since I have a couple already on audio. Book one was on sale so had to grab it while I could. 🙂 I enjoyed the three books that I did read just never got around to finishing it so can’t wait to go back and read again.
- Marlene’s Revenge – Grabbed it for .99 even though I haven’t read Gretel yet so I am having high hopes…lol.
- Scene of the Climb – Joined Tonya Kappe’s new book club called Death Becomes Us Mystery Book Club and this is the January read so I grabbed it since it was only 1.99 and I had tiny bit of monies. 🙂
- Walk into Silence – It was a Kindle First book so thought I would try it for 1.99.
Some are no longer free so be careful if you find one you like. 🙂
Books read last week
- Tooth and Claw – It’s a good one!
- Deadlocked – Above one was good enough I had to read the next book. 🙂
- Lone Wolf – Not as much action as I would have preferred
- Dead Girls Society – Just started so no opinion yet.
- Slay it With Flowers – Just started so no opinion yet but it’s book two of a series I have enjoyed the Hallmark movie version and of course the book version is so totally different…lol.
- If Walls Could Talk – Almost done and I am enjoying it. It’s my first cozy by this author. (My phone audio choice while in between classes.)
What might be up next
How was your week? What did you get?