I was awarded the Honest Scrap Award from A Life Bound By Books! Thank You, Thank You, Thank You or this award!!
The rules are easy. You have to list 10 honest things about yourself and then pass it on to 10 other honest bloggers.
Wow, I have to list ten things..ummmm
1) I have a book addiction
2) I collect sheetmusic that feature great classic movies (my favorites being those with Bing Crosby on them)
3) I am sort of anit-social, a loner. I love hanging out with my friends but sometimes I get a bit panicky about it and try to think of reasons why I shouldn’t go so I can just stay at home with my books and computer.
4) I hate to cook and eat a lot of cereal for supper so I don’t have too. I don’t mind baking cookies, but cooking actual food just is not fun.
5) I am a dog lover and I have five little chiwauwau/daushound(sp) dogs (Squirt, Tinker, Moca, Whitney, and Bebe)
6) I can be a bit moody.
7) I use to love Christmas but now that my mother has passed on it just doesn’t seem that fun anymore.
8) Sometimes I hate being single, but then not sure if I want to ever get married either..LOL (anyone have a single male friend they can toss my way 😉 😉 LOL..joking)
9) I love playing video games (action is my favorite and right now I am trying to make my way through Assissin’s Creed II, great game)
10) I carry a book with me everywhere I go (who would have thought..lol)
Okay now I am suppose to pass it on to 10 other bloggers, this award has been passed around a lot so if you have already done it, well at least you know I was thinking about you..lol.