I seem to be a glutton for punishment as I just finished up spookathon and the 24hr readathon but the booktubers were putting on this thing called Sbooktober all month long and I have followed along and at the end of it they were having a readathon and anyone could join in.
They have this cool map set up and you can choose your own adventure depending on which spooky character you want to end up with. These characters are teams and the host of the Sbooktober all have picked which character they are representing and everyone gets points for their team for each challenge they finish and for being on social media things like that.
I am picking #spookyvampire for my team.
Isn’t he just cute…lol.
So here is the map and you can see my trail marked out. There are seven stops along the trail with prompts on what you are to read to go along this trail. We can also use the same book for more than one challenge.
- Choose a book of your choice. City of Lies
- Read a book set in the past. City of Lies
- Read a book from a non-human perspective. Colt Harper the Esteemed Vampire Cat
- Read a book with a red spine. Touch of Red
- Read a book after Sunset. Northstar
- Book with the word “Dark” in it. Dark Lake
- Read a gothic novel. Turn of the Screw
So that is my list but I am sure I won’t get to them all and actually make it to the top of my map but I will give it a good try and earn some points for spooky vampire. 🙂