So I have read/listened a total of 78 books this year which is pretty good for me I want to try for 200 books but I changed it to 185 as I got tired of Goodreads mocking me with the your behind so many books…lol. Secretly still trying to get 200…lol.
I got more books in this month than I thought I would seeing I had one week on no reading while in Chicago. I managed to read/listen to 14 books this month. Some of the books I read are scheduled for next month so they didn’t get counted on my challenges but they still look pretty good. 🙂
[challenge-overview for=”Audiobook Challenge 2016″]
[challenge-overview for=”Blogger Shame Challenge 2016″]
[challenge-overview for=”Cloak and Dagger 2016″]
[challenge-overview for=”Cruzin’ thru the Cozies 2016″]
[challenge-overview for=”Craving the Cozies 2016″]
This one should be the same as Cruzin, oops. I must have forgot to check this one on my blog…lol.[challenge-overview for=”Pick Your Genre 2016″]
[challenge-overview for=”Homework Assignment Challenge 2016″]
([challenge-overview for=”Debut Author challenge 2016″]
[challenge-overview for=”Horror Challenge 2016″]
[challenge-overview for=”Netgalley/Edelweiss Challenge 2016″]
[challenge-overview for=”Netgalley Reading Challenge 2016″]
[challenge-overview for=”New Release Challenge 2016″]
[challenge-overview for=”TBR pile Challenge 2016″]
[challenge-overview for=”Vintage Mystery Reading Challenge 2016″]
Favorite read this month (I really enjoyed most of the books I read so this is hard…lol)
Bookish Resolution Challenge
- Get my netgalley percentage up to …higher than it is now.
Alas, it hasn’t gone up…lol.
- Read at least 15 books from Edelweiss.
I think I have read three so not as good as it could be by now.
- Read more of my review print books. (I tend to push them aside for the ebooks)
Nope, not done this one yet.
- Read at least 10 if not more of my own huge TBR pile whether print or ebook.
I think I have read about three from my own pile. 🙂
- Try and not go galley grab happy each month as I need to catch up. Must be more selective and put the others I want on my wishlist for later.
This did not happen…lol.
- To work on a better plan for organizing my review books and keeping track!
This is a work in progress. 🙂
- Keep track of my challenges and update my challenge page, especially the ones I am hosting.
Kind of slacked on updating my pages though I have been writing them down.
- Start putting my reviews on Pinterest.
Okay, so totally forgot I was going to do this one, so nope not happened yet. 🙂
- Utilizing my facebook blog page more.
Um, no…need to work on this one too. 🙂
- Quit talking about writing a book and just finish the book..even if it sucks at least I need to give a try!
Been working on an outline but not worked on it as much as I should.
- Work on adding more exercise to my day. I need to move more instead of being glued to the computer.
Been walking but not as much as I should, but I have lost 25 pounds so….happy dance….lol. 🙂
So that is how my challenges are going as you can see some books are listed more than once because I do cross overs on my challenges..if I didn’t I would never read enough books to make it..lol. So how are your challenges going?