Man, this year is speeding by and March is over already! This month was a bit better reading wise as I got in 15 books. That makes my total 46 read/listened to so far this year. Goodreads is mocking me a bit telling me I am 5 behind schedule but I am not letting it get to me…lol. I plan on catching up soon. 🙂
Books read:[challenge-overview for=”2017 Audiobook”]
[challenge-overview for=”2017 Blogger Shame”]
[challenge-overview for=”2017 Cloak and Dagger”]
[challenge-overview for=”2017 Cruzin thru the Cozies”]
[challenge-overview for=”2017 Netgalley and Edelweiss”]
[challenge-overview for=”2017 New Release”]
Bookish Resolution Challenge
- Read at least 25 of my own books.
Not going so well.
- Put a major dent in old review books. Not putting a number on this one cause I just don’t know what to put but I do want to read as many as I can and try and get caught up. (Not that it will actually happen.) 🙂
I have managed a few. 🙂
- Do my best to keep up with review books for 2017, I am tired of being behind.
Failed, I tried then got behind and seem to be staying there.
- Not requesting as many new books so that I can keep caught up.
I am trying really I am but there are so many pretties out there!!
- Use my newbie planner I got to keep track of review books and blog tours. (Got this cheap little planner to see if I will like them or not…lol.)
Yes, but I think I could be utilizing it a bit more.
- Blog ahead – try and keep at least a week or two ahead of schedule.
This is going pretty good. 🙂
- Finish one book even if it’s just the rough draft.
Need to get my butt in gear it’s already April!!!
- Start second book or at least have an idea.
This one won’t happen for a while.
So these are my goals for the year and I hope I can keep to them. 🙂