This will be my first time participating in the Ho Ho Ho Read-a-thon that is hosted by Kimba of Caffeinated Book Reviewer and Jennifer @ The Book Shelfery (formerly Bawdy Book Blog). Grab your Holiday reads and come join me!
Below is the info on what is going down:
We love holiday themed reads from the covers to the warm & fuzzy tales on the inside. For this read-a-thon you must read holiday themed or winter setting reads. For bloggers, we have spoken to most of the main publishing houses and for ARCS of holiday books released in Sept/Oct, they are fine with you posting a review in November and December since that is when folks look to buy them. Below are the rules. Read them, grab the button and link up. For our non-blogger friends you can join too. Just link your Goodreads, Tumblr or Facebook account.
- Before or on November 6th post a goals post to your blog. (if you do not have a blog post to another social media site such as Goodreads, Tumblr, Facebook, Google+ etc ) Be sure and link back to Caffeinated Book Reviewer and Book Shlefery.
- Grab the button and share !
- Participate in at least one challenge to be eligible for grand prize
- Tweet your progress using #HoHoHoRAT
- Twitter Party! Sunday November 9, 2014 at 4pm (EST) chatting and prizes to be had.
- Challenge schedule and Grand Prize widget and rules will post on November 6th at by 8 am (EST)
- Read-a-thon starts on November 6th 12:o1 am (your time zone) and ends on November 11 at 11:59 pm(your time zone)
- Challenges will be open from 8 am (EST) on the 6th and remain open until Nov 11th at 11:59 pm (EST)
- Grand Prize Raffle will be open until November 13th at 11:59 pm (EST) to allow you to submit entries.
- All winners of challenges and grand prize will be notified by November 15th.
My short list of books for this because I don’t read fast enough to have a long list..lol.
Now if I make it through those I will be doing good and I really haven’t picked up as many Christmas reads this year..maybe I will grab more but I don’t know for some reason this year I am just not feeling it.