5 Websites you love to lurk around that are not shopping sites.
Well, besides blogs and shopping sites I don’t hang out on many sites so lets see if I can come up with five.
- IMDb – I like to go and check out movie trailers some times but I don’t do it on a regular bases.
- Youtube – I have been crafting lately and it’s how I have learned to crochet.
- Goodreads- Of course I am sure we all lurk there.
- Instagram – I like to see others book photos. I am not good at taking them but some peeps are.
- Netflix – I am always browsing for new shoes to watch. (especially British crime shows…lol.)
Okay so I couldn’t make a list without one book site and social media spot but at least I got five…lol. That was hard for me to think about…lol.
Book Beginnings is hosted by Rose City Reader. Take the first sentence of your current read and post it.
Not started this one yet, but it’s coming up to review for a blog tour so thought I would feature it. 🙂
Great opener, I am really curious as to what is going on! 🙂
The Friday 56 is hosted by Freda @ Freda’s Voice. It’s like Tuesday Teaser but you have a specific place in your read that you have to turn in your read (page 56 or 56%) to get your teaser.
Before this part Kennie moved crime scene tap away so I know they are at a crime scene but don’t know much more than that. Sounds like the Doc was a nice man.
Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. Each week we are asked a question to answer so it reminds me a bit of FF and so I thought it made a good fit to my other Friday Memes.
Do you have your photo in your profile?
Yes, I do. I don’t mind people knowing what I look like. I don’t have a job that might make me want to separate my social life online with my personal life. It sure makes it easier to spot your friends at things like BEA when you already know what they look like…lol. 🙂