It’s time for a brand new challenge for the New Year: 2018 Bookish Resolutions Challenge
We are going back to basics! We thought we made it too complicated last time, so this time we are going back to the beginning. If it’s Bookish it counts, however we are no longer allowing personal goals since this is a bookish challenge, it’s all about the book world.
Though this is kind of a reading challenge(and I told myself I wouldn’t do any but my own reading challenges) it doesn’t just settle on a certain genre so I decided to give this one a try again although I do so horrible with this one…lol.
Sign Up is between 12th December and 28th February, the challenge starts January 1st and ends December 31st 2018 Bookish Resolutions Challenge is about setting New Years Resolutions for books and book blogging…You can sign up via blog post, Facebook, Twitter or Goodreads!
1. Create between 3 or more resolutions related to books/book blogging/writing (there are examples below but you can make up your own)
2. Create a sign up post and add it to the Linky on this post (sign up before Feb 1st)
3. This is a year long challenge, so you can’t add resolutions that could be done in a day these must be year long goals.
4. Twice a year we will have an update to see how you are doing. One in April and One on August. The last update will be the end post in December for you to link up. You will find the link on both mine and Laura’s blog
5. For each goal you complete you get one entry into the giveaway that will be in our wrap up post on December 31, 2015
- Get my netgalley % up 5 to 10 % from what it is now which is horrid.
- Read 5 or more of my own print books that are looking at me longingly as if they would like to be read. 🙂
- Catch up on at least two series.
- Complete my Goodreads goal (goal to be determined as I am still thinking about that).
So there are my goals. I am hoping in 2018 I can do what I keep telling myself and get organized and start catching up on review books and have some run with ones that are not for review! Happy reading!!!