Where did 2017 go! I can’t believe it’s already time to do sign ups for 2018! I hope everyone who participated this year read a lot of great mystery, suspense, and thrillers. I know I did and I found a lot of new series!
I don’t know about you all but I read a lot of mysteries this year. Most of them being cozies but I also found some great new mystery series to try. Hope you all found some great new authors or series to try! I don’t know how many of you tried to challenge yourselves this year to finish or at least catch up to a series but I did pretty good. I at least got caught up on about 4 series which is pretty good for me. I am close to catching up on some more but I have a long ways to go before catching up on all of them!! 🙂
We still have our facebook group so if you haven’t joined we would love for you too! Here is the groups link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/350512171977943/ It’s a closed group so just ask to join and we shall let you in. 🙂
- You can read any book that is from the mystery/suspense/thriller/crime genres. Any sub-genres are welcome as long as they incorporate one of these genres.
- You don’t need a blog to participate but you do need a place to post your reviews to link up. (blog, goodreads, booklikes, shelfari, etc.)
- Make a goal post and link it back here with your goal for this challenge.
- Books need to be novellas or novels, please no short stories. (At least 100 pages +)
- Crossovers into other challenges are fine.
- The Challenge will be from Jan. 1st to Dec. 31st. (Sign up ends April 15th)
There will be a monthly link up so that others can check out your progress and look at your reviews. At the halfway mark and at the end we will have a giveaway for those participating.
If you tweet about your progress or reviews please use the hashtag #CloakDaggerChal so others can see it.
5-15 books – Amateur sleuth
16-25 books – Detective
26-35 books – Inspector
36 – 55 – Special agent
56+ books – Sherlock Holmes
This year Barb wants to play a game some time during the year. It’s sort of a mystery game but we haven’t tweaked it just yet so it doesn’t have a name but I wanted you to get ready in case you like to play games. It will all involve reading mysteries but just doing so in a fun way. 🙂
I will be doing the Sherlock Holmes level as it seems I am on a mystery kick.
Hope to see you all join in on the fun and sign up for the Cloak and Dagger Challenge.