I thought long and hard on this one, I wasn’t going to do it but then I thought why not, so I failed last time. Clean slate I shall try again…lol. Hosted by Berls @ Fantasy is More Fun and Michelle @ Because Reading. Check out their blogs for more info.
This time I am only doing level 1 which is to read one book a month that I have picked out for my reading list. Hoping this will be more doable for me. My problem with this challenge is I am such a mood reader and some times what I think I might want to read and put on my list becomes something I don’t want to read…lol.
I am going to go with review books that I didn’t get to in 2015 that I need to read. Hoping they will fit my mood…lol.
Netgalley Reading Challenge
So I haven’t seen anything on a netgalley/edelweiss challenge so I am going to sign up for this one. If the other one does come up then I will concentrate on Edelweiss book on it. 🙂
Well since I had to sign up for the blogger shame challenge we all know I am in need of a good Netgalley challenge…lol. So I am going to go for the Hardcore level as I am sure most of my books for next year will fit this challenge. 🙂
Fill up your bowl with reads from the letters in the alphabet. 🙂 As much as I am going to read I think I can pretty much feel up my bowl, the hard letters like X, Q or Z I am not so sure of but I will try. She is nice and lets us put those trouble letters anywhere in the word so that helps. 🙂 This is hosted by Escape with Dolly Cas.
This goes perfect with my Cloak and Dagger challenge and I did it this year so I figure why not sign up for next year! 🙂 Hosted by Yvonne @ Socrates’ Book Reviews.
This year I only signed on to do like 12 books and I read 31. 🙂
I am going for Level 4 – Sleuth Extraordinaire – Read 21 or more books. 🙂
I loved this challenge this year it was the first year that I read a what seems like a ton of audiobooks. Been waiting impatiently for this sign up…lol. 🙂 Hosted by Hot Listens and The Book Nympho.
I am going for Marathoner which is 50+ as I listened to over 70 this year! I expect it to be around the same if not more next year.
- The challenged will run from January 1, 2016 – December 31, 2016. The sign up link below will remain open until November 30, 2016 at 12:00pm.
- Anyone can enter! You don’t have to be a blogger, just as long as you review the book you’ve read. You can review on your book on your blog, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Goodreads, etc.
- Any genre, length, or format of book counts as long as it is a book that’s been sitting on your self for some time. Short stories and novellas do count! The only stipulations that the book must have been released in 2015 or earlier. No 2016 ARCs or 2016 fresh-off-the-press releases allowed.
- On the last Monday of every other month (see schedule below), we will post a wrap-up for the previous two months. These posts will be done by one our bloggers and will contain new linky for you to add your own wrap-up posts or reviews.
- You don’t have to follow Bookish to join the challenge, but you do have to follow us to be entered in the giveaways.
- Use #2016TBRPile to keep in contact with fellow challenge participants, to encourage each other on, and make new friends!
I really need to read some of my own books so going to give this one a try but I will start out with the easiest level…lol.
So I am going to sign up for this one cause I am in a huge mystery mood and I need to read some of the older mysteries that I have been wanting to read them so now know more excuses. 🙂
Here is a little about what it’s about but for more info go check out the host My Reader’s Block.
*For the purposes of this challenge, the Golden Age Vintage Mysteries must have been first published before 1960. Golden Age short story collections (whether published pre-1960 or not) are permissible providedall of the stories included in the collection were originally written pre-1960. Please remember that some of our Golden Age Vintage authors wrote well after 1959–so keep an eye on the original publication date and apply them to the appropriate card. Silver Age Vintage Mysteries may be first published any time from 1960 to 1989 (inclusive). Again, Silver Age short story collections published later than 1989 are permissible as long as they include no stories first published later than 1989. Yes, I admit my dates are arbitrary and may not exactly meet standard definitions of Golden or Silver Age.
I’m going to start out with finding six for Golden and go from there if I do more then…go me! 🙂
and six for Silver. 🙂
So I thought this challenge might not be happening as there was no post yet, so I guess I was just a little to impatient…lol. So I am going to sign up but concentrate on my EDELWEISS books on this one since I already signed up for a Netgalley challenge. Hosted by Falling for YA.
So I will go with the Bronze level which is 10 books but really I am hoping for at least 15. 🙂
1. Choose the level you wish to participate:
- Famished – 1 – 10 Cozy Mysteries
- Starving – 11 – 20 Cozy Mysteries
- Satisfied – 21 – 40 Cozy Mysteries
- Almost Full – 41 – 60 Cozy Mysteries
- Completely Stuffed – 61 or more
2. You can Feed Your Need To Read with print, digital or audio books.
3. You do not have to post a review but the authors would appreciate it if you did. If you need help just let me know.
4. You do not need to have a blog to participate.
Just keep track any way you wish and enter a link below if available or sign up in the comment section. You can even set up a special shelf on Goodreads.com to help you keep track! Your can also participate via Facebook. You can find the Event here.
5. If you do have a blog, take the button above, put it on your blog and post about the challenge. Then add your name to Mr. Linky below. Please use the link of your challenge post, not the link to your home page.
6. Follow Escape With Dollycas Into A Good Book as there may be special announcements made about the challenge.
Okay so that is all of my challenges. 🙂