Okay so I have a feeling that my challenge addiction is going to get the better of me this year. Not only have I cohosting 3 challenges and cohosting one bi-annual challenge, but there are bunch I want to sign up for!! I am really trying hard not to just sign up for all of them but I fear there will be a bunch so I am grouping them into a few post. 🙂
For some reason I signed up for this one last year but it just sort of fell off my radar as I never included it in my list of challenges. So this year I will do better with this one. This is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.
So you are suppose to read at least 12 one for each month, so I will try. It really depends on if I end up with enough debut authors to read. I will admit I get most of my debuts through ARC’s since I am not sure about the author…lol.
I do have four already on my list that I have been approved for so I know I will read at least four…lol. I will have to browse the list of debuts and see if I can find some that sound appealing..I am sure I will. 🙂
Hosted by Herding Cats and Burning Soup. This one you can pick either one genre or more than one.
I normally did her Historical Romance one so I am going to still do that one. I decided to Sunbath in Paranormal romances. 🙂
I am going to Dip my Toes for now I might up it but I think starting out with 12 is good for now. 🙂
I am a bad and must hang my head as I have a lot of review books that I should have already read but I will admit that when I first got accepted to NG and EW I went a bit hog wild. I have been trying to get caught up but then I see even more pretty covers and can’t help myself. So this is the perfect challenge for me as I am going to try and get better at being more selective with my selecting reviews and working on older ones. I have raised my percentage up on NG but only like 3%!! I am not even going to say what it is. 🙁 This is also hosted by Herding Cats and Burning Soup.
My goal is to at least read 20+ old review books…yes I have that many and more! 🙁
Okay so this one is a bit different that the actual reading challenges and if you want to get the low down of how it works go to either see Laura @Trip Down Inspiration Road or Michelle at Because Reading for more info. 🙂
There are three main goals and you have to pick at least two of them but I went for all three. 🙂
- Get my netgalley percentage up to …higher than it is now. 🙂
- Read at least 15 books from Edelweiss.
- Read at more of my review print books. (I tend to push them aside for the ebooks)
- Read at least 10 if not more of my own huge TBR pile whether print or ebook.
- Try and not go galley grab happy each month as I need to catch up. Must be more selective and put the others I want on my wishlist for later.
- To work on a better plan for organizing my review books and keeping track!
- Keep track of my challenges and update my challenge page, especially the ones I am hosting. 🙂
- Start putting my reviews on Pinterest
- Utilizing my facebook blog page more.
- Quit talking about writing a book and just finish the book..even if it sucks at least I need to give a try!
- Work on adding more exercise to my day. I need to move more instead of being glued to the computer.
You will notice I am not putting lose weight on here cause I did that for this year and it so didn’t happen so I am hoping if I don’t think as much about it maybe it will happen. 🙂
So these are some of my challenges I have signed up for besides the ones I am hosting. Those are New Book Challenge, Cloak and Dagger Challenge and the Horror Challenge (hopefully the sign up for this one will be on Friday), plus Winter COYER!