Top Ten Tuesday is now being hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. Each week there will be a question to answer and I am not sure how well I will do but I am going to try and do this as much as possible during the month, some of those questions are tough! 🙂
10 Books that Give Off Summer Vibes
I am sure my summer vibes are different than others lol but I did try to pick some that looked summerish that are on my tbr.
- The Fallen Girls – I don’t know about you but cornfields say summer to me. 🙂
- First Shot – That sunset looks pretty and summery.
- The Vacation – The one thing we do the most during the summer but probably won’t be doing this year. 🙁
- Clown in a Cornfield – Cornfield, summer? 🙂
- Please See Us – That grass reminds me of all the grass I mow during the summer!
- Under the Willows – A cool summer night is perfect for ghost hunting right?
- Goodnight Moo – Cows, barn and a starry night…that is summery. 🙂
- Puppy Kisses – Cute cowboy, cute dog in the grass, yep I would say that is summer. 😉
- Wed, Read and Dead – Weddings happen in the summer right?
- Shot Through the Hearth – Well if that back yard wasn’t messed up it would be a perfect place for a summer BBQ.
What are some of your summer reads?