Top Ten Tuesday is now being hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. Each week there will be a question to answer and I am not sure how well I will do but I am going to try and do this as much as possible during the month, some of those questions are tough! 🙂
So since this week was an optional pick one you didn’t get to do before and do it kind of post I decided to do last weeks because I forgot to do it…lol. So here is my picks for last weeks prompt.
Books on My Summer 2020 TBR
- Puppy Kisses – This is the third book in the Forever Home series and I really like this series and need to get to this one!
- The Unready Queen – I enjoyed the first book in this series so I am hoping this one will be just as good.
- The Amelia Six – Currently reading this one! It’s about six girls, missing Amelia Earhart goggles and Millie needs to figure out what happened.
- Deal With the Devil – Mercenary Librarians 🙂 I hope it’s good!
- Lineage Most Lethal – I really liked the first book in this cozy series so can’t wait to get to this one. I love things about genealogy.
- Derailed – First book in the PI Kelly Pruett series and it’s about Kelly taking on her deceased fathers PI firm and an unsolved case.
- No One Saw – The second book in the A. L. McKittridge series and I really liked the first one so can’t wait to try this one. Kid goes missing and no one saw anything or are they lying.
- Clown in a Cornfield – Horror book with a clown. 🙂 It seems to be about the adults who like how things use to be the teens who want new things and a killer clown who decides the way to go back to the old ways is to kill the teens!
- Blameless – The third book in this series and I am buddy reading it with Barb from Booker Ts Farm and can’t wait to get to it.
- Who Wants To Marry a Duke – Favorite romance author and I am loving this series so can’t wait to get to this third book in the series.
Of course there are loads more but here are ten. 🙂