The Week in Review is where I combine Stacking the Shelves, The Sunday Post and It’s Monday! What are you reading? If you have never joined in on these meme’s you can check them out by clicking on the meme and it will take you to the host blog.
So this week was a bit busy and I didn’t get to do much reading. By the time the day came to a close I was so tired, my feet and legs hurt and all I wanted to do was sleep. The good thing that came out of this week was I finally got a railing on our stairs. 🙂 It only took three and a half days, but we are not professionals by any means so it was a bit of trial and error. 🙂 Here is a picture.
What you might have missed on my blog
- [6 Mar] The Week In Review #79
- [6 Mar] It’s Over! B2B COYER 🙁
- [7 Mar] Sweet Addiction by Maya Banks ★★★★★
- [8 Mar] The Doll's House: A Detective Helen Grace Thriller (Helen Grace Thriller, A) by ★★★½
- [9 Mar] Some Like It Scottish by Patience Griffin ★★★★
- [9 Mar] From a Drood to a Kill by Simon R. Green ★★★★★
- [10 Mar] Plateful of Murder ~Spotlight~Blog Tour
- [10 Mar] The Kingdom by Amanda Stevens ★★★★
- [11 Mar] Pies and Prejudice (A Charmed Pie Shoppe Mystery #1) by Ellery Adams ★★★★½
- [11 Mar] Friday Meme’s ~The Perfectly Proper Paranormal Museum
- [11 Mar] Blood Kiss by J.R. Ward ★★★★★
- [12 Mar] My To-Be-Read List ~ And the Winner is…
- [12 Mar] 24 hour read-a-thon ~ Take Control of Your TBR Pile Starts
Books I have added
I have a good week, then I fail miserably….lol.
Books bought (kindle):
Not read book one of Mary Hades but I am pretty sure I will like it and well I can’t pass up a sale of .99 for Haunt Me when the other books are about 3 bucks. 🙂
Same with A Darker Domain, I don’t have the first book but this second book was on sale for .99. I watched a Bristish show based on the books from this authors other series and loved it and I have some of those books too, so couldn’t pass it up…lol. 🙂
Free at time of purchase.
Books read last week
Not a good reading week for me, but I did get a railing built for my stairs going up to the second floor of my home. 🙂 It’s not perfect but my father and I built the house with the help of some family members so it’s built with love and crooked lines. 🙂 (Picture is above in my ramblings..lol)
So I didn’t get far and currently reading the same books, except the audios are different…lol.
What might be up next
Have you joined Tsu yet? Come on over and friend me there: https://www.tsu.co/BMReviews